Graves

General discussion and socializing.

Graves

Postby sami1337 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:29 am

Do you people provide graves / memorials to dead people? I was wondering because i always place a memorial stone and put the skeleton on two dirt / farm / crop tiles.

The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Re: Graves

Postby Lightning4 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm

I haven't actually seen any "unburied" skeletons myself, although there is a gravesite near clayshire to an unknown person.
Lightning4

Postby jorb » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

What never ceases to amaze me are the unintended, but very creative, ways in which people use the objects hereto implemented. Beautiful, Sam. :)
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Laremere » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:47 pm

I've been thinking of making a character named "the grave keeper", and requesting a mine that would be used to make halls of tombs to put dead bodies in. Haven't got around to it though.
Laremere

Postby moonshield » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:57 pm

jorb wrote:What never ceases to amaze me are the unintended, but very creative, ways in which people use the objects hereto implemented. Beautiful, Sam. :)

not impressive?
moonshield

Postby Raephire » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Laremere wrote:I've been thinking of making a character named "the grave keeper", and requesting a mine that would be used to make halls of tombs to put dead bodies in. Haven't got around to it though.

That would be pretty interesting.
Raephire

Postby Jfloyd » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Laremere wrote:I've been thinking of making a character named "the grave keeper", and requesting a mine that would be used to make halls of tombs to put dead bodies in. Haven't got around to it though.

Could I race you through it for a bad ass shield?
"When I grow up, I want to be just like Kaka" -James Floyd, on growing up.
Jfloyd

Postby Laremere » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:01 pm

At first I was like :?:
Then I was like :o
Finally I was like :lol:
Laremere

Postby sami1337 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Jfloyd wrote:

Could I race you through it for a bad ass shield?

I've been thinking of making a central burial place. But at the same time i want our town to have a private burial place too.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby Laremere » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Bodies save with the map, right? (Our settlement would have a nice set of bones, but someone got to our thief first)
Laremere

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar