Bluehaven Robbing me? NO WAI

General discussion and socializing.

Bluehaven Robbing me? NO WAI

Postby JTG » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Woke up, expecting to just refuel my steel forges, and look everythings been cleaned out including my meatgrinder, all the fighting and mining equipment, all the iron, all the tools, all the food, the meatgrinder, and all the processed tea, and look who disappears off my kin the people from bluehaven, So I harvest a ton of theft clues, in hopes of getting a ranger to help me with recovery, I take it to clayshire nobody is home, then I take it to laketown in hopes of hiring someone, and they beat me to death after talking to "bluehaven". So, there goes any semblance of fairness in the justice system. There were even more people living up with me than in "Bluehaven", But I guess they will probobly be gone too after realizing everything is ruined and their leader is dead.... And this is the end of my rant.

Tl;dr: I get robbed by bluehaven, I die looking for a ranger in laketown.
JTG

Re: Bluehaven Robbing me? NO WAI

Postby Winter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Where do you live? I'm guessing either around Jorb or directly west of it? Someone robbed me the other day so I want to look into other thefts.
Winter

Postby Raephire » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 pm

JTG wrote:Woke up, expecting to just refuel my steel forges, and look everythings been cleaned out including my meatgrinder, all the fighting and mining equipment, all the iron, all the tools, all the food, the meatgrinder, and all the processed tea, and look who disappears off my kin the people from bluehaven, So I harvest a ton of theft clues, in hopes of getting a ranger to help me with recovery, I take it to clayshire nobody is home, then I take it to laketown in hopes of hiring someone, and they beat me to death after talking to "bluehaven". So, there goes any semblance of fairness in the justice system. There were even more people living up with me than in "Bluehaven", But I guess they will probobly be gone too after realizing everything is ruined and their leader is dead.... And this is the end of my rant.

Tl;dr: I get robbed by bluehaven, I die looking for a ranger in laketown.

Princess? I only removed your kin because I dont trust you, you were talking about hauling someone elses carts filled with goods just last night, so I unkinned you before logging out.

I don't associate with thieves, I am NEUTRAL.
Raephire

Postby Jfloyd » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Can't blame me. I've been playing an alt character making a small village for myself, FAR from Blue Haven.
"When I grow up, I want to be just like Kaka" -James Floyd, on growing up.
Jfloyd

Postby Winter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Well I'm assuming you live in that forest directly east of jorb, since all your steel has been stolen and I found 2 scents in your cabin and this is who it pointed to...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1759/princessq.png
Last edited by Winter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter

Postby Denvon » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

JTG, PM me with directions and information. I'll find your thief.

And who killed you in Laketown? Why?
Denvon

Postby Justice » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:47 pm

So is Bluehaven responsible, or wanderer?
Justice

Postby Winter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm

The thing is that their steel and meat grinder could have easily been stolen, without trespassing(also there is no way Laketown needed a meat grinder or would have went that far to steal one). Though it is curious to how the victim of a thief scent was found dead in the place a scent in their cabin points to.
Last edited by Winter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winter

Postby zdazzle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

I live in Bluehaven, as far as I know I didn't do it...unless I don't know and I really did but didn't realize it! But seriously, I'm not sure who could have done that, most of us were in Bluehaven yesterday trying to get enough people for our village totem.
zdazzle

Postby sami1337 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm

zdazzle wrote:I live in Bluehaven, as far as I know I didn't do it...unless I don't know and I really did but didn't realize it! But seriously, I'm not sure who could have done that, most of us were in Bluehaven yesterday trying to get enough people for our village totem.

Or could have been someone pretending to come from blue haven.

Anyhow here's Laketowns official statement.

Someone stole a unique item from us a while back, and then later Princess returned to attempt to sell what she stole back to us. It's a one-of-a-kind item that originally belonged to Jorb, and we had found in his cabin a while back and were keeping safe.

In the process of selling it back to us she additionally verbally insulted us and belittled our town and our efforts. We of course, have thief scents pointing to her corpse, which you may look at if you don't believe us. In addition i received a pm informing us she stole it from us. We let the matter rest for a moment, and choose rather then to kill her, merely return the favor, so we stole from her. We couldn't of course, retrieve the one-of-a-kind-item since she was wearing it.. which was our original intention.

Then she approached us, the people she stole from and asked us to help her destroy blue haven in the name of justice. Justice? hardly. Well, we couldn't very well let that happen, and we wanted our stolen goods back.... we could have let her go of course, but were afraid she would contact others and get them to attack the innocent Bluehaveners, thus we felt the need to stop her by a unfortunate act of violence. Later Blaze informs me she also left thief scents over at Clayshire. Obviously this woman is a menace, and you should not be fooled by her manipulations. Apparently her alt was named Inaba Lord if that seems significant.

As much as we wanted to not use violence, we were enraged by what princess had done to us and wanted to do to Shadyacre (as she called it, because she believed it was a thiefs settlement).

I am sorry for the loss of a life and whatever was lost thanks to this incident. If there's anyone that feels they are effected by our actions and is not related to any crimes we will see if we can refund some of the lost material.

The body of Princess will be placed on our graveyard.
Last edited by sami1337 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar