Clayshire up for grabs

General discussion and socializing.

Clayshire up for grabs

Postby Blaze » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm

The title says it all, All our active residents have moved out, and the rest haven't logged in for days. As a full-industry character, I do not have the ability to work an originally farm-oriented village by myself.

Therefore, I offer the above ground section of Clayshire to anyone who needs a home. I say upper because I unfortunately cannot release the lock on the mine, at least until I can move everything out. All above ground crops will be given to any who choose to harvest them, I'd just be wasting it if I tried. The same goes for tools and infrastructure.

I only ask these simple rules:
1. Stay out of the mine, you'll be trapped anyway.
2. If you want to activate the village idol, I'll need to be one of the founding members, so I don't leave trespassing clues everywhere. Hopefully you'll be able to add and remove members soon.
3. If you're going to put claims in the village, add me as a kin, so I don't leave trespassing clues everywhere. You have my word that I will not steal anything from you, if you don't trust me, then at least place the claims INSIDE the homes or somewhere that won't be too much trouble to go around.

I'd be willing to give some supplies such as iron for tools and food during shortages, IF I can spare them.

As for myself, I will continue to use the mine as storage and base of operations. I will help as much as I can if the need arises. You won't have to worry about me, I can take care of my needs easily.
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Re: Clayshire up for grabs

Postby Winter » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 am

lots of people seem to be leaving/playing less =/

also just want to note that you cannot build claims in homes, well you can build them they just don't work =/
Winter

Postby Raephire » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 am

Winter wrote:lots of people seem to be leaving/playing less =/

also just want to note that you cannot build claims in homes, well you can build them they just don't work =/

It's partly due to the fact that thieves just come back hide out, pretend to be decent players then STRIKE

Like Jdazzle
Raephire

Postby Denvon » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 am

Raephire wrote:
It's partly due to the fact that thieves just come back hide out, pretend to be decent players then STRIKE

Like Jdazzle

Wait, was it Jdazzle or Zdazzle? He was a resident of Clayshire for a while. Floyd introduced him and became his kin. Then when he left, he became a resident of Shadyacres. He was either ALWAYS a thief (alt) or he was actually a nub who decided to turn bad. Is he dead?
Denvon

Postby Raephire » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 am

I killed him, yes.
Raephire

Postby zdazzle » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm

To clear things up: I was roleplaying a secrect theif (not that many are obvious) I didn't run around grabbing random junk and stealing it, actually I never stole from Clayshire. I was trying to make one big grab and then shrink away for some time, obviously my plan failed lol. (If you were trying to play a thief would you have let 400+ WIC, like 15 WIB, and a few steel pass?) You see, I'm not a griefer, or some alt, i'm not gonna come back and steal again, I plan on becoming a farmer, I found I like the farming of this game more, so i'll be rping a farmer. So try and treat me fairly, I wasn't a thief to grief someone, I was a thief because its part of the game and I wanted to try.

Z
zdazzle

Return to The Inn of Brodgar