DIaztre attacks me. when questioning me about ralphe!

General discussion and socializing.

DIaztre attacks me. when questioning me about ralphe!

Postby provo » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:06 pm

some dude called Diaztre rocked up at my bace looking for ralphe....

There was no ralphe in my kin list so i said, "he didn't live hear".

So Diaztre attacks me......

Not only, did I nearly die, much in the same way as that other dude who was at Kaka's bace. But i didn't prevoke the attack, I offered a sausage, and to go hunting with the character.

(Tubia who is on my kin list was in fact Ralphe, . I just didn't know it at the time.)

Luckly Tubia/Ralphe reveils himself and saves my ass, and i now know his real identity.

Furthermore i have critised the manner in which the search for kaka was conducted. And the victims of this search are now doing the exact thing back......

Im happy, its all in the game.... but every one should realise that "we are all vigilanties with no sence of honour what so ever. . . "

We could step back from the brink of violence, or we could run with it, whatever. . .
Last edited by provo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
provo

Re: DIaztre attacks me. when questioning me about ralphe!

Postby sami1337 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Thank you again for accusing Laketown for something we've never done.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby niltrias » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:13 pm

sami1337 wrote:Thank you again for accusing Laketown for something we've never done.

When was laketown accused?
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Raephire » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Feels like im reading code. ANYWAY. Yea. idiot was talking to me trying to lure me into an obvious trap.

Listen guys, you hurt my friends and Ill kill you, I exiled myself from their base so they arent being hurt by any backlash that I'm to get,

BUT THIS IS NOW BETWEEN KAKA AND MYSELF. I talked to rift yesterday and I will have no future dealings with him.

I'm no ranger, I will deal with things as they come and will only act in response to actions taken against myself and my friends.

You guys dont like that I try to maintain forests, fine I wont, You dont want me to involve myself in solving crimes, FINE I WONT.

I admit i made a mistake killing kaka's friend but this is between him and I now, and ONLY him and i.
Raephire

Postby sami1337 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:17 pm

niltrias wrote:
sami1337 wrote:Thank you again for accusing Laketown for something we've never done.

When was laketown accused?

Furthermore i have critised the manner in which laketown conducted its search for kaka. And the victims of laketown search now do the exact thing back.....and too me.

He's accusing us of being involved in that. Which is complete rubbish.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby Ferinex » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Provo, your post is barely discernible as English.

Anyway, do you mean Diatre and Raephire?
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Denvon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I attacked YOU? I was talking to Raephire and you came running at me. When I KO'd you in self defense your pal came out from hiding and killed me then said "It's going to be your fault" before I automatically logged out. Good job, I come to help with your problem and you murder me in cold blood. I hope Raephire gets what is coming to him.
Denvon

Postby provo » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Sorry i have been misinformed by the players involved, laketown didn't do fuck all, so i removed the accusation from all my posts.

had players said "we didn't have any town members there" as opposed to "shut up fuck head" it might not have gone on so far.

But sorry lake town residents.

I was off the screen talking on msn and clicked back, to H&H making my character move..... if you take that as an attack?

Im happy for it to be a misunderstanding.

but i asked for you help slaying level 3 foxs in the area, you must have known i was no threat.
Last edited by provo on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
provo

Postby Ferinex » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Denvon wrote:I attacked YOU? I was talking to Raephire and you came running at me. When I KO'd you in self defense your pal came out from hiding and killed me then said "It's going to be your fault" before I automatically logged out. Good job, I come to help with your problem and you murder me in cold blood. I hope Raephire gets what is coming to him.

Is 'his pal' Tubia or w/e he said? Is that just a Rae alt?
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Denvon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm

It's his main apparently.
Denvon

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar