Holy Christwagons, what did I miss?

General discussion and socializing.

Holy Christwagons, what did I miss?

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Finally got my connection fixed (Quick, reliable Comcast internet my...) and when I got back, all this stuff popped up.
Anyone feel charitable enough to summarize it for someone stuck outside the loop?
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Re: Holy Christwagons, what did I miss?

Postby Raephire » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Blaze wrote:Finally got my connection fixed (Quick, reliable Comcast internet my...) and when I got back, all this stuff popped up.
Anyone feel charitable enough to summarize it for someone stuck outside the loop?

Laketown raided Goonheim and killed Goku - Their actions were legitimate and founded. sparing the lives who were not directly associated with theft scents.

The remaining goons moved to a camp north to the edge of the map, a few were thieves.

Jon, bruisedpear or some shit on the forums, found it wise to camp their area and murder them all. Even the innocent. The innocent goons were under my protection. Thieving makes them free reign, a few were thieves but he spent hours murdering them all.
Raephire

Postby Colbear » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 pm

You looked away from us for JUST TWO MINUTES and we ran into the street and got run over. Hahaha, but yeah: Sami and his buddies killed Goku, and a couple guys who'd left scents (I think) ended up killed too, so we moved. Unfortunately, some guy raaaaaaaged at us and came over and basically camped our little town beginning (we don't have anyone who can make an idol yet, I think) and killed all our newbies and stayed there for like, 4 hours or something ridiculous, killing everyone he saw. He also found a handful of us around his claim (not going on it, but just playing) and killed us there too.

And then Raephire was like, "KILLING NOOBIES? ON MY WATCH? I DONT THNK SO!" and basically smashed him to pieces.
Colbear

Postby Raephire » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Colbear wrote:You looked away from us for JUST TWO MINUTES and we ran into the street and got run over. Hahaha, but yeah: Sami and his buddies killed Goku, and a couple guys who'd left scents (I think) ended up killed too, so we moved. Unfortunately, some guy raaaaaaaged at us and came over and basically camped our little town beginning (we don't have anyone who can make an idol yet, I think) and killed all our newbies and stayed there for like, 4 hours or something ridiculous, killing everyone he saw. He also found a handful of us around his claim (not going on it, but just playing) and killed us there too.

And then Raephire was like, "KILLING NOOBIES? ON MY WATCH? I DONT THNK SO!" and basically smashed him to pieces.

He's dead? Wasn't by my hand. Oh well.
Raephire

Postby Colbear » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Oh, well. Someone killed him, and it was glorious. :D Thanks to our ~mysterious benefactor~.
Colbear

Postby sami1337 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 pm

I am not entirely sure it was a good thing. Something made him go mad to begin with.
The ones who see things differently.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
sami1337

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

So no one minds if I help out the residents of New Goonheim then? I've made a poo-poo loads of leather for new players (Not necessarily only goons), and my usual dumping grounds have been abandoned.

Even though leather is easily replaceable to me, I'd prefer not to have made it all just to have it dumped on the ground when someone decides to kill them.
You see a masterful engraving by Blaze. On it is Blaze, bears, boars, and foxes. Blaze is striking down the bears. The boars are screaming. The foxes are in a fetal position. The image relates to the return of Blaze in the late winter of 2009.
Blaze

Postby Raephire » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Blaze wrote:So no one minds if I help out the residents of New Goonheim then? I've made a poo-poo loads of leather for new players (Not necessarily only goons), and my usual dumping grounds have been abandoned.

Even though leather is easily replaceable to me, I'd prefer not to have made it all just to have it dumped on the ground when someone decides to kill them.

As long as you dont defend people who initiate confrontation through theft or violence, I don't think any one will care.
Raephire

Postby kobnach » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Raephire wrote:
Blaze wrote:So no one minds if I help out the residents of New Goonheim then? I've made a poo-poo loads of leather for new players (Not necessarily only goons), and my usual dumping grounds have been abandoned.

As long as you dont defend people who initiate confrontation through theft or violence, I don't think any one will care.

Agreed.
kobnach

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

I find that helping people even a tiny bit will stave off their descent to the black skills.
I'm not a mind-reader, so if people accept my aid and then decide to provoke someone, that's not something I can control.
Far be it for me to stand in the way of "Personal justice".
Blaze

Return to The Inn of Brodgar