I knew him, Horatio

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I knew him, Horatio

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:41 pm

Kaios

Re: I knew him, Horatio

Postby ogey » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:39 pm

I hope to one day find out why you were dead in a barren little island so far from the mainland. Brought you to a nicer beach, at least.
Attachments
Vivor.png
Vivor.png (188.01 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
ogey

Postby Malkiah » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:44 am

ogey wrote:I hope to one day find out why you were dead in a barren little island so far from the mainland. Brought you to a nicer beach, at least.

I dropped him off there. Nice to know he received a proper burial. RIP
Malkiah

Postby maze » Tue May 04, 2021 5:47 am

so many dead in this small part of the world. Seems the raiders of these lands were ruthless and plucked the spruce caps heads along with their hats. May you rest in peace and find a a better home in another life.

Zakharn son of Zakharn

Mandy

and a friend of mine who was not even a day old to this world, already slain by the worst beast the hearth has to offer
May you wonder better lands, Juliet
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby czaper2 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:00 am

maze wrote:and a friend of mine who was not even a day old to this world, already slain by the worst beast the hearth has to offer

Some day the developers will wake up and realize the horrors brought about by this menace they've unleashed.

How many more must die to the midges?
czaper2

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon May 24, 2021 12:17 am

The posts in here number few, i am going to take that as a positive sign that less people are dying : D
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby MagicManICT » Mon May 24, 2021 5:54 am

The_Lich_King wrote:The posts in here number few, i am going to take that as a positive sign that less people are dying : D

Or that people are destroying bodies in the water rather than letting them be buried.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Angelklaine » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 am

Never knew why were you dead by a river in some random desolate land. I was less than a week old to the game and accidentally picked up your skull, but could not take your body. I had no idea how it was done, but I vowed to return when I was more learned.

I found you today again when I was running on my horse hunting. Your body laid where I last saw it, and I remembered the promise I made to you. I built you a grave of beautiful blue stones and burried you in a peninsula surrounded by water, as close to water was where I found you. I never knew you but I will never forget you. Rest in pieces Amogus. I hope the next life was better than the one you left behind.
Angelklaine

Postby vatas » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:33 am

You can put the skull in there too, to finish the set!
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Angelklaine » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:25 pm

The skull has since been reunited with its body. Thank you for that tip!
Angelklaine

Next

Return to The Moot