Bone Mother's Market

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bone Mother's Market

Postby Virs » Thu May 27, 2021 10:34 pm

ppl excusing their shittery with game design part 69
Virs

Postby MagicManICT » Thu May 27, 2021 11:49 pm

Apologies for wholesale moving this to The Moot, but AfO is for trading, either via markets or organizing something 1v1. Any other player interactions go to The Moot.

@Lunarius: PM me and I'll do my best to get and trade related posts moved back to where they belong.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Glorthan » Fri May 28, 2021 1:44 am

claimed mineholes giving visitor debuff has been suggested since abused in w9. jorb continues to self sabotage by not implementing consistent mechanics and the player base suffers as a result.

nothing new to see here, mineholes get abused every world.
Glorthan

Postby Southpaw » Fri May 28, 2021 9:10 am

this threads making my brain shrink

kerrigan is an alpha male
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby springyb » Fri May 28, 2021 1:58 pm

Choosing to play games that encourage open world PvP seems like a bad idea if you get triggered just from seeing screenshots of other people PvPing.
springyb

Postby Apocoreo » Fri May 28, 2021 3:07 pm

I can't build my cupboards in my market stall because the market owner is afraid I'll build a minehole in the cellar so won't give me vandal perms.

Oh and I need a whole house to hold my products.

Oh and we need a whole ass wall inside the market to secure that house.

It's a sandbox game and you shouldn't be mad at a person for exploiting the mechanics, but the mechanics are stupid.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby razfen » Fri May 28, 2021 3:52 pm

Please raid more nab villages with the same trash mechanic. Maybe jorb and loftar will decide to actually fix it if enough people cry.
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby kirion » Fri May 28, 2021 5:17 pm

There's some very pathetic individuals in this game, no wonder the game's population isn't growing.
kirion

Postby Varralien » Fri May 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Shitty griefers and obscure mechanics. Haven in a nutshell.

Putting all blame on either party is impossible, but having these abusable game mechanics is something you can fairly complain about, its pretty silly that if someone wanted to set up a market they would have to know the list of 200 game mechanics that can completely destroy everything if they mess something up; and most of them aren't even written down.

Saying that, there is nothing wrong with disliking the nolife losers who grief constantly in this game and destroy the fun. I think thats the number 1 reason that kills new players interest in this game
Varralien

Postby Ardennesss » Fri May 28, 2021 9:43 pm

ITT: People mad that other people pvped on a game that has an explicitly defined criminal acts system.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot