Bone Mother's Market

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Bone Mother's Market

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Sun May 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Bone Mother's Market is open and ready to receive visitors at the far northwestern coast of the world. As in the last world, we're a market committed to supporting the local hermitage and new players grow and thrive as part of a growing community. Public resources are presently available (Q120 Anvil/Cauldron, and Alchemy Tables), and an expansive range of basic goods are available for sale (and purchase). Come see what we have to offer! We have two stands available for merchants, with more to become available in the coming weeks.

Public Services
2 Banks of 8 Ovens
Q67 Rope Walk
Q78 Loom and Spinning Wheel (regularly updated)
Q119 Anvil
Q119 Cauldron
Fully Equipped Alchemy Station (Bring your own Mortar & Pestle)
L4 Public Mine (Going Deeper Soon!)

Fully Equipped Alchemy Station in the Alchemy House (Bring your own Mortar & Pestle)

And our
Credo Garden (Bring donation!)

Find Us Here!
And Join the Discord!
Last edited by Lunarius_Haberdash on Sun May 16, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Re: Bone Mother's Market

Postby Guines » Sun May 16, 2021 10:19 pm

Hey! I have two questions

First one:
Can you add a map link to the post?

Also... the second one:
Are you going to print infinite worthless tin coins like the last year? I dont like price inflation.
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
It's called tactical retreat and it's used in modern warfare.
Guines

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Putting it in the corner of the world away from everybody is a good strategy
The griefers will be too lazy to camp the gates/thingwalls
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby NoBizd » Wed May 19, 2021 12:02 pm

I liked last world Bone Market, it was nice place for hermits and newbs, where they could buy a bit lower QL stuff for way lower prices than other markets. But similar to Snail and his sarcasm I think this world edition has.. well, not best position on the world map. Anyway, fingers crossed and good luck!
NoBizd

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Fri May 21, 2021 8:06 pm

NoBizd wrote:I liked last world Bone Market, it was nice place for hermits and newbs, where they could buy a bit lower QL stuff for way lower prices than other markets. But similar to Snail and his sarcasm I think this world edition has.. well, not best position on the world map. Anyway, fingers crossed and good luck!

It is the nature of our market that we tend to build where we land. Certainly, next world, if Thingwalls are still a thing, we'll build adjacent to one. For now, we're not far from two of them, so getting here isn't that tricky of a prospect. Working on getting a map together for it.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed May 26, 2021 8:58 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:The griefers will be too lazy to camp the gates/thingwalls

nvmd
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby mulamishne » Wed May 26, 2021 8:59 am

Hey, I'm interested in a stall! I'd primarily be selling gasses for the purpose of extermination. I even cleared out an area for my merchant house!

Keep me posted!
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Southpaw » Wed May 26, 2021 9:00 am

ETA on new garden pots? On harvest Lady's mantle x 34.
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby VDZ » Wed May 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Southpaw wrote:Image
ETA on new garden pots? On harvest Lady's mantle x 34.

Do you guys ever wonder why everyone hates you? Haven is not a friendly game, so harming other players to take spoils of war is fine. But if you're going out of your way to destroy community projects even when doing so provides no benefit to yourself, how can anyone argue your presence isn't a net negative to the game?
VDZ

Postby Zampfeo » Wed May 26, 2021 3:54 pm

VDZ wrote:Do you guys ever wonder why everyone hates you? Haven is not a friendly game, so harming other players to take spoils of war is fine. But if you're going out of your way to destroy community projects even when doing so provides no benefit to yourself, how can anyone argue your presence isn't a net negative to the game?

I'm not defending their actions, but they're just playing within the parameters of how the game is designed. In other words, blame Loftorb for this, not Snail.
Zampfeo

Next

Return to The Moot