Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby Glorthan » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:10 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:It will be a shame if you grief others who just play casual...

That is literally what this group does, yes. A lot of time on their hands and a strong streak of sadism.
Glorthan

Postby shubla » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:20 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:Hello!

I am made aware of this topic this hour. I am living next to big dick lonh john.

But now this faction also raids local vilage? We are 6 men but we are inactive ppl, occasionally log in for the animals and some food making.
They think we help lonh john with moving, but lohn john kills a friend long time ago at start. we negotiate peace for tar sticks, and trade, it
was going well. Why would we help killer?

Now we do not play very much but I like to log in once a few days, we are being targeted now? I hope you do not grief random players for
action of others.

It will be a shame if you grief others who just play casual...

Siege is completely fine, devs dont think that there is anything wrong in it. I've brought up these issues to them many times but they are not doing anything, maybe after they have 0 players left they will fix it, I dont know.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:23 pm

It is not possible to defend since they will camp forever. And fight is not an option since we only fight boar :)
But it is ok, we have not much but it's just unfortunate you know, The game is liked for a variety of pve aspect.
Not this silly pvp aspect. Unfortunately if base is griefed we will not be able to login to just do some casual gaming
and will be forced to leave. We had a fun time, too bad it must be ruined.
VIBEDOOR

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:30 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:It is not possible to defend since they will camp forever. And fight is not an option since we only fight boar :)
But it is ok, we have not much but it's just unfortunate you know, The game is liked for a variety of pve aspect.
Not this silly pvp aspect. Unfortunately if base is griefed we will not be able to login to just do some casual gaming
and will be forced to leave. We had a fun time, too bad it must be ruined.

I'm kinda okay to be bad guy in this situation, but we discussed the situation already - we have suspicions that your village helped Coles with his "sick escape plan".
And you told me that you are going to study, not crying on forums.
Last edited by Halbertz on Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halbertz

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:33 pm

shubla wrote:
VIBEDOOR wrote:Hello!

I am made aware of this topic this hour. I am living next to big dick lonh john.

But now this faction also raids local vilage? We are 6 men but we are inactive ppl, occasionally log in for the animals and some food making.
They think we help lonh john with moving, but lohn john kills a friend long time ago at start. we negotiate peace for tar sticks, and trade, it
was going well. Why would we help killer?

Now we do not play very much but I like to log in once a few days, we are being targeted now? I hope you do not grief random players for
action of others.

It will be a shame if you grief others who just play casual...

Siege is completely fine, devs dont think that there is anything wrong in it. I've brought up these issues to them many times but they are not doing anything, maybe after they have 0 players left they will fix it, I dont know.

So devs should change siege that way, this q50 b12 dude will be able to defend himself solo without an effort?
Halbertz

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:34 pm

I don't know how long you set the ram there, but since you could move it it must have been a while, if I was stashing some infamous players loot you wouldn't reckon the arrow tower was build directly after rather than after a day?
VIBEDOOR

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:38 pm

You're implying it like it is possible to defend. it is not. Even if we had our 6 active lol
VIBEDOOR

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Halbertz wrote:
Lightning2 wrote:Finally some good moot content. ITT: Faction kids shat on by a hermit, congrats big boys you raided a hermit after spending your weekend defending a catapult. What was the loot? Some palisade and you could smash a house? :lol: The salt speaks for itself lads.

You overestimate the effort spent.

I overestimate the effort spent? You're now sieging some rando's because you think this dude's loot is stashed in there? I think you're evaluating your own effort spent in a totally different order of magnitude my dude. I think you've just been galaxy brained by Coles migrating his shit offshore, did you just let him boat off or? Lmfao, holy crap your faction looks like a joke.
Lightning2

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Halbertz wrote:And you told me that you are going to study, not crying on forums.

You do realize you can study, take a break, study, right? Or well, I guess you can't since you're being forced
to watch your monitor the entirety of your month lol
VIBEDOOR

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:21 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
Halbertz wrote:And you told me that you are going to study, not crying on forums.

You do realize you can study, take a break, study, right? Or well, I guess you can't since you're being forced
to watch your monitor the entirety of your month lol

I was that one dude that even talk to you and convince my mates to not break your stuff. Thanks for repaying me like this.
Halbertz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot