Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby loskierek » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Isn't this the same faction that destroyed bone mothers market?
loskierek

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Halbertz wrote:
VIBEDOOR wrote:
Halbertz wrote:And you told me that you are going to study, not crying on forums.

You do realize you can study, take a break, study, right? Or well, I guess you can't since you're being forced
to watch your monitor the entirety of your month lol

I was that one dude that even talk to you and convince my mates to not break your stuff. Thanks for repaying me like this.

If you are going to, thanks, otherwise - we'll be seeing if you do that or you're just an ordinary griefer, but it's hard to imagine
you wouldn't with the way you handled everything. I could have just let you in and show whatever we had, hell I can even record
it and send you a video of what we stashing

But looking at this chat, unlikely
VIBEDOOR

Postby CaveHermit » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
Halbertz wrote:
VIBEDOOR wrote:
You do realize you can study, take a break, study, right? Or well, I guess you can't since you're being forced
to watch your monitor the entirety of your month lol

I was that one dude that even talk to you and convince my mates to not break your stuff. Thanks for repaying me like this.

If you are going to, thanks, otherwise - we'll be seeing if you do that or you're just an ordinary griefer, but it's hard to imagine
you wouldn't with the way you handled everything. I could have just let you in and show whatever we had, hell I can even record
it and send you a video of what we stashing

But looking at this chat, unlikely

Shaking my head... You helped coles and got raided right after :O Wow coles... JUST WOW
CaveHermit

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:38 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Halbertz

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:41 pm

now we all can conclude that he was participant on hiding items and got what was coming to him :)
odettaja

Postby Pickard » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Lightning2 wrote:
Halbertz wrote:
Lightning2 wrote:Finally some good moot content. ITT: Faction kids shat on by a hermit, congrats big boys you raided a hermit after spending your weekend defending a catapult. What was the loot? Some palisade and you could smash a house? :lol: The salt speaks for itself lads.

You overestimate the effort spent.

I overestimate the effort spent? You're now sieging some rando's because you think this dude's loot is stashed in there? I think you're evaluating your own effort spent in a totally different order of magnitude my dude. I think you've just been galaxy brained by Coles migrating his shit offshore, did you just let him boat off or? Lmfao, holy crap your faction looks like a joke.

Loot? You should be kidding. I think they love process itself. Noone tied to Coles are safe now :D
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:47 pm

We can conclude..? But how do you just randomly crank up this shit and then take it as a fact my dudes?
I am going to assume you are all affiliated with the same village. (the new kids entering the thread)

There is no convincing the retarded. But help yourself to some rugs, like I said we barely play, it is not really
a huge deal bois. Just don't try to convince anyone you're a good guy, because you're not. You wouldn't leave
a hermit village in a non demolished condition in the first place.
VIBEDOOR

Postby Yaken » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 pm

I will forgive everything if you return axe. We made it with 700 q chasm conch and 300 q branch from beaver dng. Also our hunter alsmot suicided when tryed to get enough survival to craft this axe by collecting nettle
W3 - Hermit
W4 - Hermit
W5 - River World [Lawspeaker]
W6 - A.D., Guardians of the Dark [Lawspeaker]
W7 - Espada [Lawspeaker], Fighter of Dis
W10 - Dis [Fighter]
W11 - Action [Lawspeaker]
W12 - Action [Lawspeaker]
W13 - King of Arcanum
Yaken

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Yaken wrote:I will forgive everything if you return axe. We made it with 700 q chasm conch and 300 q branch from beaver dng. Also our hunter alsmot suicided when tryed to get enough survival to craft this axe by collecting nettle

You fellows seem in particular very touchy about a certain axe. Did your daddy give you a good ass whooping when you lost it

On a side note.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527996868198662169/856550759268614144/LekNNhrdPi.mp4

it looks like you can make them dance, or - well, their bots, dance. I hope it's a bot anyway, for your sanity sake.
VIBEDOOR

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:18 pm

im sure you consider yourself being master argumentator and only speaking facts BUT yet everytime you are asked to provide evidence you try to dodge the subject at hand. Calling ppl "kid" over internet solely reflects your capasity to argument and about your state of education :)
odettaja

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot