Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:19 pm

odettaja wrote:im sure you consider yourself being master argumentator and only speaking facts BUT yet everytime you are asked to provide evidence you try to dodge the subject at hand. Calling ppl "kid" over internet solely reflects your capasity to argument and about your state of education :)

How do I provide you evidence otherwise exactly? I offered a video tour, I offered them to take a look inside, both - nope.
I don't think you have the mental capacity to even consider education my dude.
VIBEDOOR

Postby Halbertz » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:22 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
Yaken wrote:I will forgive everything if you return axe. We made it with 700 q chasm conch and 300 q branch from beaver dng. Also our hunter alsmot suicided when tryed to get enough survival to craft this axe by collecting nettle

You fellows seem in particular very touchy about a certain axe. Did your daddy give you a good ass whooping when you lost it

On a side note.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527996868198662169/856550759268614144/LekNNhrdPi.mp4

it looks like you can make them dance, or - well, their bots, dance. I hope it's a bot anyway, for your sanity sake.

Jesus Christ how horrifying! Imagine w20 where Snail will finally finish his auto siege bots, with function of auto running, auto drinking, auto cleaving and auto moot topic creation.
Halbertz

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:24 pm

You can do all that and still miss all the loot sailing away right infront of your nose and then go poke around neighbours where, surprise there is also no loot to be found.

Perhaps you should consider a strategy that doesn't let you run 7 minimaps away when you're standing guard watching the doors like a minion.
VIBEDOOR

Postby shubla » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:26 pm

So devs should change siege that way, this q50 b12 dude will be able to defend himself solo without an effort?

Not without an effort, there could still be effort involved(such as the current system, but make archery towers op, byt removing cooldown from them or such, 2 minutes to do this change), but basically he should be able to defend himself, because otherwise some nolife fags are going to siege everybody and whats the point of that? May as well give them godmode or nuke all sprucecaps via console.

Siege has been made so that with certain amount of effort attacker can unconditionally win the siege, so basically if you are nolifer autist, like all the big faction bois are, the siege system favors them way too much. Devs too stubborn or dumb to understand this or what?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:34 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
odettaja wrote:im sure you consider yourself being master argumentator and only speaking facts BUT yet everytime you are asked to provide evidence you try to dodge the subject at hand. Calling ppl "kid" over internet solely reflects your capasity to argument and about your state of education :)

How do I provide you evidence otherwise exactly? I offered a video tour, I offered them to take a look inside, both - nope.

why would any1 trust total random when you have the opportunity to look for yourself? The evidence points to ur village so stop crying over videogame. Im sure you like the amount of attention this has brought to your life but cmoon maan chill its just a game dont need to be mad ;)
odettaja

Postby shubla » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:36 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
Yaken wrote:I will forgive everything if you return axe. We made it with 700 q chasm conch and 300 q branch from beaver dng. Also our hunter alsmot suicided when tryed to get enough survival to craft this axe by collecting nettle

You fellows seem in particular very touchy about a certain axe. Did your daddy give you a good ass whooping when you lost it

On a side note.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527996868198662169/856550759268614144/LekNNhrdPi.mp4

it looks like you can make them dance, or - well, their bots, dance. I hope it's a bot anyway, for your sanity sake.

Been waiting for the day when devs finally decide that botting has gone over the limits and decide to nuke+ban somebody for it.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:40 pm

odettaja wrote:
VIBEDOOR wrote:

why would any1 trust total random when you have the opportunity to look for yourself? The evidence points to ur village so stop crying over videogame. Im sure you like the amount of attention this has brought to your life but cmoon maan chill its just a game dont need to be mad ;)

I'm not entirely sure where you're cracking up the fact that anyone is mad here except for you bois looking for your unfindable loot
because seemingly coles beat you so incredibly hard you're fuming.

Like I covered a bunch of times, we've practically quit the game and wanted to do some cooking but that's about it, your act is getting
considerably desperate especially for someone who's backed by a big faction.

I mean I get why, you're probably a bunch of youngsters getting harassed in secondary school, gotta take it out in the digital world where
you can play 20 hours a day. It's living the good gaming life, especially with games out there that are perfect for you, rust, etc.

It's fine my dudes, no hard feelings, I hope you didn't forget father's day when you were busy raiding?
VIBEDOOR

Postby odettaja » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:46 pm

I mean for some1 who has quit the game you sure act out alot :( really interested why you getting worked up for nothing since you dont even play the game ? I mean ur description of me matches too much, im now convinced i have secret admirer who records what i do irl <3
odettaja

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:11 pm

VIBEDOOR wrote:
I mean I get why, you're probably a bunch of youngsters getting harassed in secondary school, gotta take it out in the digital world where
you can play 20 hours a day. It's living the good gaming life, especially with games out there that are perfect for you, rust, etc.

It's fine my dudes, no hard feelings, I hope you didn't forget father's day when you were busy raiding?

Not mad btw lmaoo what a tool.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby VIBEDOOR » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Are you ok fellers, you seem a bit churned up? No wonder the drama in this place went to hell
VIBEDOOR

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot