Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Gabriola Island is Burning: Hasn't Reached the Ground Ye

Postby Apocoreo » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:39 pm

WTB new iphone for 4 dollars
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby abt79 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:26 pm

I guess it must be pretty easy to get mad at H&H when you have nothing else going on
abt79

Postby WowGain » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:58 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:o sorry guess I misunderstood the entire thread
I thought you were bragging about doing something to somebody, but I guess u were just bragging about picking up some scraps while getting cucked & killed. Carry on

it is!!! it is cope & seethe!!!!
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Stealthkibbler » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:37 am

jordancoles wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:Y-you know I'm not even from dante's group right... I just understand the value of rocks and sticks

Well, Dante was selling 390ish axes for 700 coins and he is buying sub tokens for 100 coins each on his market.
So I would say he values it as at least $60 USD for just the axe

This mystical axe intrigues me, I bid half a store hat for it.
Stealthkibbler

Postby shubla » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:41 am

Reason why hq axes etc are valuable even though they take low effort to craft is the same reason why hourly salary of a lawyer is higher than salary of a burger flipper.
Yes 1 hour of their work takes the same time out of their life, but as a pre-requisite, the lawyer must have gone through schools etc. which makes the time of lawyer more valuable.
Axes are more valuable because of the effort that it takes to reach those qualities. Quite simply. Asking 7 tokens for 1 axe is a bit too much I think, but the reason behind their cost should be no mystery for anyone.
For one to make q400 axe its not a simple matter of picking few branches and chipping stone, he must build the whole infrastructure and grind for months to get into this level.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:04 pm

It is a bit sad this has to be explained
Lightning2

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:23 pm

shubla wrote:Reason why hq axes etc are valuable even though they take low effort to craft is the same reason why hourly salary of a lawyer is higher than salary of a burger flipper.
Yes 1 hour of their work takes the same time out of their life, but as a pre-requisite, the lawyer must have gone through schools etc. which makes the time of lawyer more valuable.
Axes are more valuable because of the effort that it takes to reach those qualities. Quite simply. Asking 7 tokens for 1 axe is a bit too much I think, but the reason behind their cost should be no mystery for anyone.
For one to make q400 axe its not a simple matter of picking few branches and chipping stone, he must build the whole infrastructure and grind for months to get into this level.

On the flip side to this analogy, I present to you DeBoer's diamond monopoly. One of the most common of the precious gemstones, yet now the most valuable because of marketing and price fixing schemes. Not everything that is marked at "expensive" prices is truly worth the price tag.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby iamahh » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:19 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote: I guess u were just bragging about picking up some scraps while getting cucked & killed

it's ok to hate neoliberal consensus, Snail

we're all getting cucked and killed for scraps, for the benefit of an ever shrinking minority

it's almost like a natural progression of complex systems at this point, but we can still hate it till the last breath
iamahh

Postby fallout » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:11 pm

"were going to 24/7 raid you unless you return the axe" :!: "Whatever we didnt care about the axe at all"
fallout

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:17 pm

fallout wrote:"were going to 24/7 raid you unless you return the axe" :!: "Whatever we didnt care about the axe at all"

https://www.learningrx.com/how-to-impro ... rehension/
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot