Safest Places for Newbies?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Safest Places for Newbies?

Postby NobleSeagull » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:38 am

Hi all,
I was hoping someone could suggest the best place for novice players to start? I'm having a fantastic learning the game as I've not played since World 7(the updates since have really changed the game a lot it looks like) and sort of got the grasp of surviving the wilderness, the only issue I currently have is I tend to run into groups of players on horses wordlessly taking my friends and I out. Main areas we've tried so far is a mini continent between the north and south main lands, met someone fairly chatty there but then he seemed to double back and farm us, not that we had anything to take. I've also tried the northern and southern continents, not sure who took us out that time unfortunately. Would moving to the world borders in future be better? Are island unsafe as a whole, I'd assume due to boats being a fairly fast form of travel? I was also considering living in a cave instead, but bats are no joke haha.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to hop back into the fray! :)
NobleSeagull

Re: Safest Places for Newbies?

Postby SavageFox » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:55 am

send me your Discord name in private through the forums I might be able to find you a spot where you can be safe
SavageFox

Re: Safest Places for Newbies?

Postby NobleSeagull » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:26 am

All is well, I met an incredibly kind group who helped me find a good spot and helped me get back on my feet. They know who they are, the most noble of men! Thanks to everyone who messaged me, I appreciate all of your help! :)
NobleSeagull

Return to The Moot