Food for trolls

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Food for trolls

Postby AHONEN » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:02 am

When we see that only new topics on Moot are sprucecaps hunted by snail we realize that the actual end of the world is approaching.
Unfortunately no one think getting killed by str 5000 guys or watching str 5000 guys killing sprucecaps is exciting. So that cannot be an endgame contents.
At least all of our villagers think so they all already quit(not killed by a player, but by boredom). I am now closing my village and decorating the future ruin with some flavor text runestones.
Exciting thing only happens when the world is really alive. I really enjoyed the dante-coles stone axe war. Thank you world 13 and see you later!
User avatar
AHONEN
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 10:57 am

Re: Food for trolls

Postby WowGain » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:43 am

ok
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
User avatar
WowGain
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Food for trolls

Postby cherryquartz » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:12 pm

AHONEN wrote:When we see that only new topics on Moot are sprucecaps hunted by snail we realize that the actual end of the world is approaching.
Unfortunately no one think getting killed by str 5000 guys or watching str 5000 guys killing sprucecaps is exciting. So that cannot be an endgame contents.
At least all of our villagers think so they all already quit(not killed by a player, but by boredom). I am now closing my village and decorating the future ruin with some flavor text runestones.
Exciting thing only happens when the world is really alive. I really enjoyed the dante-coles stone axe war. Thank you world 13 and see you later!




:? :? :?
cherryquartz
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Food for trolls

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:35 pm

90% of the playerbase didn't even quit "out of boredom" this world.

The constant client crashes literally killed this world, that's why all of us quit.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Image
User avatar
Nightdawg
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:31 am
Location: In your pepper farm

Re: Food for trolls

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:15 pm

ur being unrealistic if you think the the nvidia crash directly affected more than 1-3% of the playerbase
User avatar
SnuggleSnail
 
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Food for trolls

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:58 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:ur being unrealistic if you think the the nvidia crash directly affected more than 1-3% of the playerbase


Bold of you to say that when you literally crashed in all fights.
Bold of you to say it didn't affect everybody else when someone crashed. We stopped attacking, cause of how retarded that is.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Image
User avatar
Nightdawg
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:31 am
Location: In your pepper farm

Re: Food for trolls

Postby WESKERBOY » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:06 am

Guess im in the lines of auguspira or something like it too. hahahaha
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Food for trolls

Postby Southpaw » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:48 am

Nightdawg wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:ur being unrealistic if you think the the nvidia crash directly affected more than 1-3% of the playerbase


Bold of you to say that when you literally crashed in all fights.
Bold of you to say it didn't affect everybody else when someone crashed. We stopped attacking, cause of how retarded that is.

i think snails more saying that you're thinking pvp gamers are a bigger subset than they are
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Food for trolls

Postby WowGain » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:13 am

Southpaw wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:ur being unrealistic if you think the the nvidia crash directly affected more than 1-3% of the playerbase


Bold of you to say that when you literally crashed in all fights.
Bold of you to say it didn't affect everybody else when someone crashed. We stopped attacking, cause of how retarded that is.

i think snails more saying that you're thinking pvp gamers are a bigger subset than they are

i think he's getting at that the people who make up those players though drive a lot of the bigger conflicts that keep the world interesting to take part in, and losing that kills motivation in many places so all you've got now is hermits and a few bigger villages
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
User avatar
WowGain
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Food for trolls

Postby WESKERBOY » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:43 am

Bold of you to say that when you literally crashed in all fights.
Bold of you to say it didn't affect everybody else when someone crashed. We stopped attacking, cause of how retarded that is.[/quote]
i think snails more saying that you're thinking pvp gamers are a bigger subset than they are[/quote]
i think he's getting at that the people who make up those players though drive a lot of the bigger conflicts that keep the world interesting to take part in, and losing that kills motivation in many places so all you've got now is hermits and a few bigger villages[/quote]



Probably, in the long run an hermit or mid villeage cant compete anyway and end up being Just food, anyway... As you said they keep the World interesting.



How are you wow?
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 am
Location: Mexico

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest