Food for trolls

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Food for trolls

Postby voiddancer » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:08 am

I know it's an open PvP game. Everyone in a game like this makes a choice: to kill or not to kill. When a sick asshole comes in and kills defenseless people, I consider him a sick asshole.
Developers, I'm done with this game, I don't think it's for me. Your gameplay is broken. You either live in the game or you live in fear. There is no third. Sneil is breaking your online. But you don't care. So screw you. I'm sorry I wasted my time with that shit.
voiddancer

Re: Food for trolls

Postby strpk0 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:00 am

Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:04 am

please don't cyberbully me it makes me feel bad on the insaide

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby telum12 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:02 pm

Wow you sound very toxic. Glad to see you leave
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:05 am

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby meus » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:08 am

If you build a Palisade (or even a Brickwall), it becomes almost impossible for anyone to breach your base's defenses unnoticed.
It takes some effort to build it, but the effort to break it is significantly higher, and you'll be able to see and prepare for it, or at least leave safely.

It's not devs' fault, you just didn't prepare for a raid, and was probably an easy and obvious target.

It's good to have some sense of danger, which makes progress valuable.
meus

Postby IlyaK » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:43 pm

Yes, I was recently killed by him too. I went hunting and my internet was dull. Obviously I was weaker than this fucker and replenished their damn heap of corpses. But snail explain what the hell are you doing in the Monke kingdom? :shock:
P.S Nice art (-108: 144)
IlyaK

Postby WowGain » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:37 am

amazing
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Noid » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:47 am

voiddancer wrote:I know it's an open PvP game. Everyone in a game like this makes a choice: to kill or not to kill. When a sick asshole comes in and kills defenseless people, I consider him a sick asshole.
Developers, I'm done with this game, I don't think it's for me. Your gameplay is broken. You either live in the game or you live in fear. There is no third. Sneil is breaking your online. But you don't care. So screw you. I'm sorry I wasted my time with that shit.

You guys are seeing it wrong, Snail is providing a service since game lacks of endgame he's providing one (surviving him). Devs are grateful since he's doing the job for them.
Noid

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:40 am

Noid wrote:You guys are seeing it wrong, Snail is providing a service since game lacks of endgame he's providing one (surviving him). Devs are grateful since he's doing the job for them.

+1 for this attitude.

As an afterthought: Snail is the Wumpus, except you're not likely to track down the Wumpus and actually kill it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Next

Return to The Moot