Backstabbed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Backstabbed

Postby shubla » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:21 pm

Yes its always players fault why dont they just build 10.layers of pali and go outside only with alts its easily preventable bro not devs fault noo! :oops:
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby WowGain » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:54 pm

shubla wrote:im braindead

yeah you are
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Pommfritz » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:54 am

to me it's astonishing that you guys find those kind of people so consistently.

I barely find people. And you guys make those people you find come out of their base, which seems like it should have very low success chance since it's really something that probably doesn't work on 12yo+ in my mind it's not a hidden mechanic that they don't know, they are just plain stupid. And also these guys consistently post in the moot. It's like 3 times a very low chance xD

1) find logged in people
2) make them come out of their base
3) they rage post on the moot

it's either that you slaugther about 50-100 people a day which is not possible or you guys are really good at what you are doing xD

I appreciate the content
Pommfritz

Postby Archiplex » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:40 am

Pommfritz wrote:
it's either that you slaugther about 50-100 people a day which is not possible or you guys are really good at what you are doing xD

you gotta realize these people abuse the discord to track people down, share information with each other on where potential noobs live, and effectively stalk them by visiting active bases constantly until they get a bite

they basically don't do anything except htis anymore, because there's nothing else to do in the game aside number go up
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 am

you drastically overestimate how much effort we put into doing this lmao.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:36 am

wonder-ass wrote:you drastically overestimate how much effort we put into doing this lmao.

People have terrible OPSEC. Many of them are likely very easy to find.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Fostik » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:57 am

It was a huge mistake that so inexperienced and naive guy, who take master keys outside, got 10 credos and many other significant achievements lives so long.
Whether you like this or not, you should die to learn this game better.

In old times in legacy noobs not lived more than few weeks if they've made some unacceptable mistakes.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby vatas » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Based only on screenshot you posted, you didn't even die? I assume it's related to incorrectly built base without visitor airlocks, but even then you could've selected "log out" instead.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby BigCountry » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:54 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Imagine murdering somebody over bacon :roll: normal people eat before they go outside

LMAO +1
BigCountry

Postby BigCountry » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm

vatas wrote:Never go outside carrying Master Keys.

btw I got socially engineered all the way back in w7 and announced loudly on forums that I'd quit using an alt account. Main "game flaw" that was used against me has since been patched.

Years ago my first KO I had the master key on me. He took key after KO, I tele back to base...and I was locked in my own base. haha RIP

OP - you still keep your credos BTW.
BigCountry

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot