A public challenge

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A public challenge

Postby Clemins » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:15 am

MadNomad wrote:they wouldn't have to guard it, they could just place it, go sleep for the period of drying, and come back and it would be completely intact

My man... thats not how it works at all. Have you ever bashed a battering ram before?
Clemins

Postby MadNomad » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:15 am

rarely

don't bring up some rare unusual example when most of them are not like this!
MadNomad

Postby Clemins » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:27 am

MadNomad wrote:rarely

don't bring up some rare unusual example when most of them are not like this!

I'm being genuine, its not nearly as rare as you think. If getting your battering ram bashed wasn't a concern then leaving it alone unguarded wouldn't be such a hassle. But its bashable the entire time its sitting there drying.
Clemins

Postby MadNomad » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:46 am

Clemins wrote:But its bashable the entire time its sitting there drying.

it could be bashable just for a few hours every day but have a longer whole period of drying so it can be noticed
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:29 am

delete hermits bases or kill them and we have problem solved, noone would have to raid retards then
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby WowGain » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:31 am

MadNomad wrote:they wouldn't have to guard it, they could just place it, go sleep for the period of drying, and come back and it would be completely intact

:| im concerned for you man
do they teach english in schools where you come from?
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby pawnchito » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:07 pm

So you havent ever destroyed a battering ram but you are an expert in how hard or easy siege is got it. If youve been raided and didnt build a cata to counter you have experience in how to role over and lose but not in what the siege mechanic is.
You want each siege machine to take a week, so 6 layers of walls and they will outlive a normal claim? What happens when a troll moves in next to you and boxes you in then afks the rest of the world, wait 42 days to deal with it?

How are moronic suggestions like those constructive toward making raiding a better experience? Genuinely asking.

Once my walls finish drying why dont we find out if siege really is that easy.
Dude I bet you tokens you couldnt beat your record of 5 days into center of my base. Its so easy to siege why not take free tokens? Youve literally already done most of the work by making your alt base already. Siege is so easy I'm practically giving you free tokens.
pawnchito

Postby MadNomad » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:27 pm

pawnchito wrote:The fear of retaliation is real

pawnchito wrote:How are moronic suggestions like those constructive toward making raiding a better experience? Genuinely asking.

how about it is retarded to lose everything in a relatively quite short period and with little effort compared to the whole effort and time of base building and maintaining?

pawnchito wrote:What happens when a troll moves in next to you and boxes you in then afks the rest of the world, wait 42 days to deal with it?

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Hearth_Fire

currently you can't box someones village because there have to be spaces between claims

nice virtual good bribe ;)
Last edited by MadNomad on Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:33 pm

skill issue
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby mulamishne » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:36 pm

Oh wow, I thought this thread was dead lmao

So it took 3 days (a month after the challenge was issued), a wrecking ball was used (which guaranteed the owner had stopped playing), and you never saw any opposing force.

You successfully raided an abandoned base, but you didn't siege an active player :)
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot