Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market[NOT ACTIVE]

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby toddesloan1 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:51 pm

This place is fantastic!
:D

+1
toddesloan1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby toddesloan1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:32 pm

Would love a Charter Stone. I know that's risky for you. But man it would be nice to get my other chars to the village (fast and easy) from other continents. :D
toddesloan1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:56 pm

toddesloan1 wrote:Would love a Charter Stone. I know that's risky for you. But man it would be nice to get my other chars to the village (fast and easy) from other continents. :D
Charter stones don't exist anymore, thanks jorb.
Ardennesss
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby toddesloan1 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:44 pm

Really? That stinks. So at some point the world is gonna RIP lol
toddesloan1
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Regnurr » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Active place. Sold a lotus bloom here on a new character and managed to jump from prehistoric uber shitty 10q Axe to a 80q axe with a wicker basket of chanterelles. Got some gauze whilst at it too, would ninja local resource again.
Regnurr
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby BigCountry » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Regnurr wrote:Active place. Sold a lotus bloom here on a new character and managed to jump from prehistoric uber shitty 10q Axe to a 80q axe with a wicker basket of chanterelles. Got some gauze whilst at it too, would ninja local resource again.


+1

plus the free tools you can use (smelter, kiln, meat grinder) these are really good for new players. If I were starting this game right now I would be settling close to this village. Absolutely.
Image
User avatar
BigCountry
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:07 am

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Regnurr » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:01 am

BigCountry wrote:
Regnurr wrote:Active place. Sold a lotus bloom here on a new character and managed to jump from prehistoric uber shitty 10q Axe to a 80q axe with a wicker basket of chanterelles. Got some gauze whilst at it too, would ninja local resource again.


+1

plus the free tools you can use (smelter, kiln, meat grinder) these are really good for new players. If I were starting this game right now I would be settling close to this village. Absolutely.


Needs stall maintenance though, complaints of dead stalls and lack of stalls generally. Public tools great, oven would also be cool.
Regnurr
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Pills » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:00 pm

Regnurr wrote:
BigCountry wrote:
Regnurr wrote:Active place. Sold a lotus bloom here on a new character and managed to jump from prehistoric uber shitty 10q Axe to a 80q axe with a wicker basket of chanterelles. Got some gauze whilst at it too, would ninja local resource again.


+1

plus the free tools you can use (smelter, kiln, meat grinder) these are really good for new players. If I were starting this game right now I would be settling close to this village. Absolutely.


Needs stall maintenance though, complaints of dead stalls and lack of stalls generally. Public tools great, oven would also be cool.


I've been trying to open a stall here for a couple of weeks. seems to be pretty dead from the people who run it tbh.
User avatar
Pills
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Southpaw » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:17 pm

the problem with markets like these is that you either give too many stalls to newbies who offer garbage for unreasonable trades (bad stalls) or you give stalls to really high end players that virtually only want tokens at this stage of the world (expensive stalls) and player retention is so bad half of the time the stall owners just quit randomly or cease having interest

Pills wrote:I've been trying to open a stall here for a couple of weeks. seems to be pretty dead from the people who run it tbh.

you should message frequently and remind them of your interest, when i helped run a decently sizable market one world we had a stall waiting list out the door but i really didn't know who of that list was even still interested or playing
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 am

Re: Finloch Market - Whatever Realm Market

Postby Pills » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Southpaw wrote:the problem with markets like these is that you either give too many stalls to newbies who offer garbage for unreasonable trades (bad stalls) or you give stalls to really high end players that virtually only want tokens at this stage of the world (expensive stalls) and player retention is so bad half of the time the stall owners just quit randomly or cease having interest

Pills wrote:I've been trying to open a stall here for a couple of weeks. seems to be pretty dead from the people who run it tbh.

you should message frequently and remind them of your interest, when i helped run a decently sizable market one world we had a stall waiting list out the door but i really didn't know who of that list was even still interested or playing


I posted every couple of days on the discord for the past 2 weeks. i've since opened a stall at Linch market. Its much further away for me but with thingwalls its not really an issue, they responded instantly to get me set up. Finloch only answer i ever got was "there are currently no slots available, not sure when it's gonna change"
User avatar
Pills
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to Apples for Oranges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest