Looking for PVP Villagers

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for PVP Villagers

Postby Sprinkle » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Hey, I'm looking for people who both enjoy and are good at PVP that would like to join me and create a new village together.

It won't be a village only for PVP (so non pvpers can also apply) but I'm specifically seeking PVPers because the majority of players I ever meet in this game while playing, never even PVP anyone, let alone most can't even kill a badger, and the few that do PVP don't even talk they just attack on sight, kill and raid so there's no recruiting going on there.. And when I want or often need to PVP with other players which aren't in my group, there is not enough people to join in to assist. I would also enjoy making a market as well, and we will need PVPers to protect it, if it were to happen. If you enjoy farming, cooking and taming that would be great as I hate doing those things. :D

I really don't have any rules at the moment other than:
-Put in 3 hours of gameplay or more a day.
-Don't pick fights with groups we can't handle.
-Be nice to our group members.
-Don't kill our group members.
-Don't assault our group members.
-Don't steal from our group members.

I'd want to request people who have tons of time to play like I do, but I realize that isn't possible for everyone, so if you can at least put in 3 hours a day then that will suffice.
Extremely popular.
Sprinkle

Re: Looking for PVP Villagers

Postby Warriorzik » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

Yo hit me up
Warriorzik

Postby Sandnes76 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:44 pm

I sent you a private message
Sandnes76

Postby Benata » Sun May 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Send me required information. I have a hit list, mutuals, I'm sure.
Benata

Return to Dwarves & Thieves