New player looking for group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New player looking for group

Postby radox » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 am

Hello!
That would be my first time in this game and I’m looking for someone to play with. It’s probably important information that I need to learn basically everything but I don’t think it would be a problem for me.
radox

Re: New player looking for group

Postby Phaen » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:30 am

Welcome! How did you find the game?
Phaen

Postby radox » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Phaen wrote:Welcome! How did you find the game?

I have read about it on Facebook MMO’s fans page. Why?
radox

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:17 pm

radox wrote:

Haven can be a fairly cutthroat game when it comes to different villages and realms competing with each other. Folks like to get an idea of who they might be playing with if you're invited in.

Other things leaders might be interested in are similar games you've played. Do you enjoy the competition, or do you just like the role play of a "virtual life?" Are you ok with potentially losing everything when you die? I'm sure others can provide better questions.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby radox » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:52 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
radox wrote:

Haven can be a fairly cutthroat game when it comes to different villages and realms competing with each other. Folks like to get an idea of who they might be playing with if you're invited in.

Other things leaders might be interested in are similar games you've played. Do you enjoy the competition, or do you just like the role play of a "virtual life?" Are you ok with potentially losing everything when you die? I'm sure others can provide better questions.

okay, so i have played some MMOs but in World of Warcraft type. Tbh i don’t know how the competition and PvP looks like in this game so i can’t choose now but i’m multitasking kind of player. I can focus on role playing but i can focus on competition too, everything to have some nice time in game. About your last question, I’m not kind of guy who would punch monitor and be toxic after death so i’m think i’m okay with that
radox

Return to Dwarves & Thieves