Cook looking for town

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Cook looking for town

Postby Bubbalee2020 » Wed May 26, 2021 9:20 pm

MY Name Is Brandon. im 22, nobody asked but just incase needed. i work sunday-thursday. but i will be on very often. im a friendly person, never really pvp but if required for the town ill learn. i want to focus mainly on being the chef, feed the towns people, stock up the towns pantry. and make the best food possible. im eastern standard time as well. i'll do my best possible to help the town/village with anything needed besides just cooking as well. hunting and cooking is mainly my to go to. hope to join someone! message me on discord. MondragonsHaven#3145
Bubbalee2020

Re: Cook looking for town

Postby Bongbart » Fri May 28, 2021 10:02 pm

Greetings Brandon,
my name is Anton. My village could really use a Chef, we are a small village with 5 people but big ambitions and we really want to expand, a main chef would be very good for that. We are all not really experienced but have lots of fun.
We are from Europe and USA and have ages from 21-27 with me being the eldest in the Tribe. I hope you would like to join us and explore all bits of the game with us :)
I've send you a friend request in Discord in case you want to speak about the details :)
Bongbart

Return to Dwarves & Thieves