Recruiting for FCU.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Recruiting for FCU.

Postby jtpitner » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:52 am

Looking for new recruits no skill level required.
New or Returning players WELCOME!
Discord Required.
Pm me with your discord name if you are interested.
:D
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Re: Recruiting for FCU.

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:06 am

give me some pros and cons to joining your village?
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby jtpitner » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:59 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:give me some pros and cons to joining your village?

Pros:
I am a very active player(Daily)and always keep our curiosities and food(you may need to request type) stocked. I have an open floor as of now meaning u are not denied from entrance anywhere. as we grow this may change. so right now you could be one of the founders. But also if you would like a plot im not against that either though neither nor my friend have built a personal plot i have already dedicated a level of the mine for that. Pretty much if you need something, i got you.
I have been around for a long time and have made old/new friends. it helps sometimes. sometimes ur "Friends" are dicks beginning world stuff LOL.

Cons:
Simple we are small
Pvp has changed and it use to be easy for me to say me and one other experienced pvper can do a lot(I would talk shit to multiple people by myself). now days not so much numbers seem to matter much more and stats.
When I was younger I had a lot of time to play and was hardcore against bots now that i am older and nothing will ever been done against them im ok with them but have none.
We need to remember we are small, don't be scared of a fight but be prepared to move.
Until we have a dedicated member for each time(for silk,steel). We only run in on the weekends. Due to work .
So much to do if we were to attempt to keep up in a new world we need more members.( no wives or husbands and no jobs. preferred) :lol:
jtpitner

Postby joojoo1975 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:17 am

Thankyou for the info.

I too have a job and family and this is not my main game, so i'm way more casual than i was in my earlier years.

I am roughly on the extreme west-center end of the map, it takes me about a minute to reach "there be dragons" for the west end of the map.

How long a walk would it take me to get to you? Roughly so as we give nothing away :D
joojoo1975

Postby jtpitner » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:59 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:Thankyou for the info.

I too have a job and family and this is not my main game, so i'm way more casual than i was in my earlier years.

I am roughly on the extreme west-center end of the map, it takes me about a minute to reach "there be dragons" for the west end of the map.

How long a walk would it take me to get to you? Roughly so as we give nothing away :D

I have no idea where there be dragons" is located. I have a Charter Stone up though. I am near the center.
jtpitner

Postby joojoo1975 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:18 pm

"there be dragons" happens when you are at the Game's end.

the world does not wrap around but if you continue to go North, East, South or West you eventually hit the game border and it says "there be dragons"
joojoo1975

Return to Dwarves & Thieves