Experienced player looking for big group in W14.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Experienced player looking for big group in W14.

Postby Amex32 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:26 pm

Hi I have quite a bit of experience with the game, and love to play it actively for long periods of time.
Looking for a big active group, my experience is that lower count villages get abandoned rather quickly and I'd like to stay more than that in the game.
I follow all the village rules and standards.
Amex32
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:18 am

Re: Experienced player looking for big group in W14.

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:30 am

You think we are going to get w14?

What a Grand and Intoxicating Innocence!
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.


Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
User avatar
The_Lich_King
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: World MOTHERFUCKING 14 bitch!

Re: Experienced player looking for big group in W14.

Postby Zachary09 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:07 am

The_Lich_King wrote:You think we are going to get w14?

What a Grand and Intoxicating Innocence!

This aged nicely
User avatar
Zachary09
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Experienced player looking for big group in W14.

Postby The_Lich_King » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:20 am

Zachary09 wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:You think we are going to get w14?

What a Grand and Intoxicating Innocence!

This aged nicely


I am blissful that i was wrong.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.


Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
User avatar
The_Lich_King
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: World MOTHERFUCKING 14 bitch!


Return to Dwarves & Thieves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest