Experienced Player & Friends looking for a village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Experienced Player & Friends looking for a village

Postby Jackwolf » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:59 pm

Hello! I've been playing off and on for a few years now. I usually start my own small village with friends, but I've grown tired of the leadership role.

I'm a pretty experienced hunter, moderate fighter. I like to make chefs stressed out by how many animals I've brought home.
I'm also a rather good animal tamer, though I don't have as much patience to breed them for specific qualities.

My friends have joined me in playing about two worlds back so they have some decent experience.

One likes to cook, farm, grow trees, and some mild animal husbandry - but is fine with specializing if there's folks dedicated to certain things.
The other loves to go mining in the caves, digging up ore, smithing if need be.

There's a couple others who may join for a short while, but their interests are scattered.

We would require a private plot, sizable at least. Likely just the one for our group.
Sizable preferably for some crops for the farmer
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Return to Dwarves & Thieves