Hermit asks for help

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hermit asks for help

Postby havennhearth1 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:00 am

havennhearth1

Postby stya » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:19 am

ksetrad wrote:In addition, I need advice on how to poison existence as much as possible without having strong characters.

Best part of the game
stya

Postby yym331 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:37 am

It is clearly a hot spot to be attacked in a row
If you are not a recluse, you should build a base elsewhere.
Haven and Hearth Secrets of Hunting and Combat - Archive
https://youtu.be/2HdoAHInheQ
yym331

Postby ksetrad » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:39 am

yym331 wrote:It is clearly a hot spot to be attacked in a row
If you are not a recluse, you should build a base elsewhere.

I played at this place for almost 2 months. I built a lot of things and moving somewhere is a meaningless task for me.

The enemy is 140 minimaps from my base. The reason for the attacks is that "there is no one closer to him."

The main entertainment for me is the implementation of my ideas in my client.

Therefore, I wrote that I am ready to pay from the first pages of this topic for protection.
For I perceived it as a payment for calmly doing what I like. Nobody agreed.

When I was caught yesterday, I was ready to give away anything: a hat, go buy tokens on the site, etc. However, the killer is not interested in money. In this regard, hat hunters are better.
Discord of Nurgling custom client : https://discord.gg/3YF5yaKKPn
ksetrad

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:01 am

If true, you paint yourself as a man willing to spend the time and effort to make bots, a client, and even pay real money to stay weak.

Why not focus your efforts on pvp, research, and stats? Why not choose to be strong?
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby sMartins » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:19 am

I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby ksetrad » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:33 am

Apocoreo wrote:If true, you paint yourself as a man willing to spend the time and effort to make bots, a client, and even pay real money to stay weak.

Why not focus your efforts on pvp, research, and stats? Why not choose to be strong?

The answer is time. I can't play and write at the same time. Plus, I prepared for this world for almost half a year. However, when the world began, I got tired in a week and left it for almost 2 months.

As for the moment of the knock:
I teleport to a tree. I see a huge white arrow on the screen. - I keep teleporting.
I have a script to change weapons. - But I don't change (the first few seconds)
I have a safe house with a key, a personal brand. I see it on the screen.(30 -50 tiles to gate) But I'm running in the opposite direction.

Because I'm panicking. :(

I've been in this game for almost 7 years now. If it were not for the opportunity to have fun with a client, I would not play. Accordingly, it is easier for me to pay and play safely.
ksetrad

Postby stya » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 pm

ksetrad wrote:Therefore, I wrote that I am ready to pay from the first pages of this topic for protection.

Most pvpers already have their own custom client. Probably you should just join a group, you'd get relative safety depending on the group and more time to play with the client.
stya

Postby ksetrad » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:02 pm

stya wrote:
ksetrad wrote:Therefore, I wrote that I am ready to pay from the first pages of this topic for protection.

Most pvpers already have their own custom client. Probably you should just join a group, you'd get relative safety depending on the group and more time to play with the client.

To do this, you must be guaranteed to play on the entire server. And I can quit the game for a few months. I tried to start in a group, but this server had a time limit and I wasn't ready to play each stage for a week, so I gave up for 2 months.
ksetrad

Postby ksetrad » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:48 pm

the lower cross is the place where I defended the house. The second cross - where I was abused 2 times

( I scored on the game, I lost absolutely everything because the second time I was caught changing locks. I threw the keys into the water, but I did not think about spare keys. )

But I decided to still find the place of residence of the enemy. 160 minimaps between me and them.

I'm not 100 percent sure because I dont have any ships now. I just saw the village claim that stretches across the ocean. Quantico. Can anyone identify who my enemy is?
ksetrad

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot