Killed my first day of playing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed my first day of playing

Postby Teleskop » Sat May 13, 2023 4:32 am

sorry to hear that
one thing that didnt change from legacy
is the shitpost fueled autist community
its great!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby dagrimreefah » Sat May 13, 2023 7:23 am

zefearus777 wrote:Ha ha ha! You know him?! Awesome!

How are you doing Grim? Haven't seen you in forever? Jeez, Idk what you remember me by? Besides the nub that you let crash with you in world 6??? :lol:
]

lol yea I've seen him before
That's awesome that you remember that, tbh your memory is better than mine :lol:
Ah those were the days, running in place for 5-10 sec at a time, rubberbanding like crazy, THICKETS.... Good times
dagrimreefah

Postby zefearus777 » Sat May 13, 2023 2:41 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:
zefearus777 wrote:Ha ha ha! You know him?! Awesome!

How are you doing Grim? Haven't seen you in forever? Jeez, Idk what you remember me by? Besides the nub that you let crash with you in world 6??? :lol:
]

lol yea I've seen him before
That's awesome that you remember that, tbh your memory is better than mine :lol:
Ah those were the days, running in place for 5-10 sec at a time, rubberbanding like crazy, THICKETS.... Good times

Yeah, but I don't remember a lot. I remember digging in the mine a lot at your hermitage, then later moving to Wayneville, then to another village with you. At the start of world 7 Cayur, etc... all started out together. I liked to farm and mine like crazy.

World 6 had a lot of lag. We could all walk on water!
zefearus777

Postby lordgrunt » Sat May 13, 2023 9:47 pm

i wonder if anyone remembers Black Company from W7. A zero success village raided from within, but i was still proud of it. i wish i could meet some folks from back then.
an oh, the thickets... :D
<off topic for sure>
lordgrunt

Postby zefearus777 » Mon May 15, 2023 4:47 am

lordgrunt wrote:i wonder if anyone remembers Black Company from W7. A zero success village raided from within, but i was still proud of it. i wish i could meet some folks from back then.
an oh, the thickets... :D
<off topic for sure>

I don't think I heard of your village, but feel free to talk about it.

Did you let someone join who then later raided you?
zefearus777

Previous

Return to The Moot