Seeking justice from a brave soul

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Seeking justice from a brave soul

Postby AndyLendragon » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:32 pm

HI! So i just started the game like a few days ago, and now I found out about the power of gilding.. Thought to myself why not get that little boost so I did that tough root gilding a few times and actually one leather patch and hooked myself up to some upgrades..
I kid you not literally 5 minutes after I did it I see a guy walking to my plot of land.. So I say Hi.. and got beaten multiple times afterward.. And my equipement taken from me (it was low quality nettle stuff, just gilded.. and a leather backpack which I will miss deeply)... I am not even sure if I am dead or not, as I logged out.
But yeah if anyone feels like being a knight in shining armor, please tell me, so we can figure out how to get you to my place so you can get the smell of that swine. :) I also have a terrible screenshot of the culprit but I dont think that helps... But I can provide it if needed.
AndyLendragon

Re: Seeking justice from a brave soul

Postby Juanitow » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:51 pm

You can count with my sword
Juanitow

Postby Nexit » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:09 am

it's always cringe when sprucecaps come to the forums looking for some white knight to hold their balls and seek justice for them. you weren't even killed. you and your group have been living on a claim without even fences for days and u should be glad that nothing worse happened. take it as a lesson.
Nexit

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:33 am

AndyLendragon wrote:HI! So i just started the game like a few days ago, and now I found out about the power of gilding.. Thought to myself why not get that little boost so I did that tough root gilding a few times and actually one leather patch and hooked myself up to some upgrades..
I kid you not literally 5 minutes after I did it I see a guy walking to my plot of land.. So I say Hi.. and got beaten multiple times afterward.. And my equipement taken from me (it was low quality nettle stuff, just gilded.. and a leather backpack which I will miss deeply)... I am not even sure if I am dead or not, as I logged out.
But yeah if anyone feels like being a knight in shining armor, please tell me, so we can figure out how to get you to my place so you can get the smell of that swine. :) I also have a terrible screenshot of the culprit but I dont think that helps... But I can provide it if needed.

What hat did he wear
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby AndyLendragon » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:13 am

Nice! Here is a link to the image, its not much but I was kinda panicking.

https://imgur.com/0NCtyFm
AndyLendragon

Postby AndyLendragon » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:19 am

Nexit wrote:it's always cringe when sprucecaps come to the forums looking for some white knight to hold their balls and seek justice for them. you weren't even killed. you and your group have been living on a claim without even fences for days and u should be glad that nothing worse happened. take it as a lesson.

Oof... You really seem to know an awful lot about me.. And the incident.. (bet the only reason I was not killed is that I logged off.. as the culprit in question didnt hesitate to punch me back down 3 times after already stealing everything and just hanging out waititng if he gets to finish the job)
Seems like you have been in the vicinity for days.. maybe even the one who stole from us before hm? :D
Anyway for me its always cringe when people pray on new guys in any game, taking stuff they can easily make better themself, stuff they dont even need. Just for the hell of it. :)
AndyLendragon

Postby Nightmare » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:48 am

AndyLendragon wrote:Anyway for me its always cringe when people pray on new guys in any game, taking stuff they can easily make better themself, stuff they dont even need. Just for the hell of it. :)

This game is full of broken people who like to ruin the gameplay for as many people as possible. Unfortunately.
Nightmare

Postby vosmihui » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:15 pm

AndyLendragon wrote:
Nexit wrote:it's always cringe when sprucecaps come to the forums looking for some white knight to hold their balls and seek justice for them. you weren't even killed. you and your group have been living on a claim without even fences for days and u should be glad that nothing worse happened. take it as a lesson.

Oof... You really seem to know an awful lot about me.. And the incident.. (bet the only reason I was not killed is that I logged off.. as the culprit in question didnt hesitate to punch me back down 3 times after already stealing everything and just hanging out waititng if he gets to finish the job)
Seems like you have been in the vicinity for days.. maybe even the one who stole from us before hm? :D
Anyway for me its always cringe when people pray on new guys in any game, taking stuff they can easily make better themself, stuff they dont even need. Just for the hell of it. :)

What a pity that you were not killed, because they do not need your things. All they need is what you're doing on the forum right now. You justified all their expectations with your stink, and fully compensated for all their work and loss of time searching for you and shaking out your rubbish from you.
If you have even a shred of intelligence, then you can understand that the only way to get revenge on the gankers, if you cannot hunt them down and punish them, is to do nothing and not mention this incident in any way.
With your whining, you only worsen your situation and other noobs by paying for the work of griefers. You make manhunting more attractive and interesting by showing how your noob ass is on fire.
vosmihui

Postby Nexit » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 pm

AndyLendragon wrote:Oof... You really seem to know an awful lot about me.. And the incident.. (bet the only reason I was not killed is that I logged off.. as the culprit in question didnt hesitate to punch me back down 3 times after already stealing everything and just hanging out waititng if he gets to finish the job)

yeah stop playing the victim card. what i did was a light punch compared to what usually happens to those in your situation. the only thing you lost was a blow do ur ego and usually most noobs walk away from this with some pride, but you have to come to the forums whining and bitching that a player caught u with ur pants down.

if i see any vigilante autists outside of my walls today i will come back and finish what i should have
Nexit

Postby AndyLendragon » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:23 pm

"What i did was a light punch.." That is your argument? :DD That doesn't justify it or lightens it in any way. Not to mention that you literally started with "Your stuff was not behind a wall, only on a claim, so it is natural for me to take it." And you really think that is what makes it ok. :D
Love how you didn't even say that you will kill the potential people comming for you, (my guess would be you probably can't) but that you will only come for me again. :D
Lets face it.. You saw something you would call an opportunity, and took it, thinking there will be no consequences (and maybe there really won't, lets see :)). You cannot possibly go for anyone with good stuff, so you have to take it out on new people. Feel free to come, really, Ill even make a new nettle shirt for you, as you seem to be in need of them. ;) I have literally nothing to lose, you on the other hand seem to be kinda juiced up, so you are actually worth of raiding. :)
So possible vigilantes, you don't need to take me into account, just do what feels right. :)
AndyLendragon

Next

Return to The Moot