Snugglesnail extorts old lady

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Snugglesnail extorts old lady

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:52 pm

Probably noone cares but Snugglesnail attacked a 60 year old lady that is hermitting near my village and threathened to kill her if she doesn't give him her hat, which she did because she was terrified, I called him out on discord and few hours later I was just told that Snail is making a thread about me filled with lies trying to use his autism to influence my reputation, anyway here's a proof that he is asking people to literally make up shit about me just so he can put it in his thread, so just ignore it when it comes out

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: Snugglesnail extorts old lady

Postby wolf1000wolf » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:58 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Probably noone cares but Snugglesnail attacked a 60 year old lady that is hermitting near my village and threathened to kill her if she doesn't give him her hat, which she did because she was terrified, I called him out on discord and few hours later I was just told that Snail is making a thread about me filled with lies trying to use his autism to influence my reputation, anyway here's a proof that he is asking people to literally make up shit about me just so he can put it in his thread, so just ignore it when it comes out

At this point all the old visitors to the forums 1) either given or been desensitized to such things or
2) are the ones perpetuating the problem

I'm pretty much in camp #1. And to everyone who keeps chiming in about how "HnH is a PvP game"... I think at some point our devs should update their game info. You know, after that last sentence of "At least, those are our lofty ambitions." write something like "In actual implementation, HnH is a test of grit and perseverance in the face of obtuse game mechanics and the negative actions of other players."
wolf1000wolf

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:08 pm

It is truly shameful that leaving hermits alive is an acceptable practice in today's day and age of "hat or die". I look forward to the abolition of such liberal cultural phenomenon, including cancel culture and cultural Marxism.
DDDsDD999

Postby jorb » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Changed the title to something a bit less flame warish.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:21 pm

I didn't threaten her
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Zampfeo » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:33 pm

Hero's cap is barely even a hat. That hermit got off too easy IMO.
Zampfeo

Postby VDZ » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:20 am

Does the age of the player really matter? Haven isn't really a game of physical reflexes or anything where age would matter. (Only place where it could matter is PvP, and let's face it, she was never going to win a PvP battle or even just escape anyways.)

Everybody plays by the same rules. I don't think hat-or-die-ing a peaceful 20 year old peaceful hermit is really different from hat-or-die-ing a 60 year old peaceful hermit. I do dislike the existence of hat-or-die in general, but that's another matter.
VDZ

Postby Mysia » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:27 am

extorting nudes next?

corner ozzi and its a pic of his nut sak or he dies xD
Mysia

Postby Mysia » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:31 am

VDZ wrote:Does the age of the player really matter? Haven isn't really a game of physical reflexes or anything where age would matter. (Only place where it could matter is PvP, and let's face it, she was never going to win a PvP battle or even just escape anyways.)

Everybody plays by the same rules. I don't think hat-or-die-ing a peaceful 20 year old peaceful hermit is really different from hat-or-die-ing a 60 year old peaceful hermit. I do dislike the existence of hat-or-die in general, but that's another matter.

its elder abuse , fuck at 60 she probably half way retarded already , dementia kicking it can barely move the mouse when the parkingsons acting up

disgusting tbh
Mysia

Postby Nexit » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:35 am

she needs to call saul
Nexit

Next

Return to The Moot