【Hololive Detective Amelia】【Ozzy EXPOSED】

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

【Hololive Detective Amelia】【Ozzy EXPOSED】

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:05 pm

A relative of one of Ozzy's many victims contacted P.I. Watson Amelia to investigate the past and present wrongdoings of this evil man.

(The identities of this informant has been hidden for the safety of his family)

Detective Amelia begins her hard work exposing the underbelly of the Hearthlands...

But after years of experience Amelia knew not to trust the first lead without trying to get the other side of the story, so she went to the dirtiest, most polish den of villainy she knew... The Oinkers capital during Polish prime time

They started by ignoring her, but after a few moments they set up an ambush
Amelia quickly used her superior detective skills to scare them away, despite being heavily outnumbered
Trying to get more information out of them Amelia decided to take something they cared about, to barter for information later... One of the world's first pearl necks

It worked well, with Ozzy(the head Oinker) IMMEDIATELY retaliated by accusing Amelia of various heinous crimes... Little did he know Amelia had been gathering evidence of him doing the same...
source

After this public display multiple people privately came forward to share their experiences with this vicious predator

More damning evidence from an anonymous source

The Oinker himself admitting to these heinous acts...

Another case closed
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: 【Hololive Detective Amelia】【Ozzy EXPOSED】

Postby Southpaw » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:06 pm

I am offended by the dastardly deeds of this oinker. Justice for the hearthlands!
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby rumcajs » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:06 pm

wow what a piece of shit he is
rumcajs

Postby donbot » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:08 pm

wow... and i thought it was a good man smh tbqh btw imo fr, good job amelia!!!
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:10 pm

not a single thing about this is true and you're also a confirmed pedophile whose only villagers are polish noobs fueled by hatred towards me that are now writing their 1sts posts using english language ever under this thread xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:11 pm

cope
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=73108

^made before this thread btw
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Southpaw » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:13 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:https://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=73108

^made before this thread btw

Lubie pierogi chrum chrum slychać w tle xd
jaws hat enthusiast, entrepreneur, avid appreciator of the arts
Southpaw

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:15 pm

Southpaw wrote:Lubie pierogi chrum chrum slychać w tle xd

Ah some of them can't even write anything in english, not surprised, tbh snail I think you should thank me that I basically created your village, 90% of your villagers are people that I killed and they hate me so much they'd even play with you just to have chance for a revenge

Ozzy123

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:18 pm

I don't have anything to say but I'm leaving this comment to help influence the YouTube algorithm, liked and subscribed.
DDDsDD999

Next

Return to The Moot