I died yesterday

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I died yesterday

Postby SavageFox » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:46 am

caciquedemon wrote:
Mr_Bober wrote:While I think pvp sucks in this game, since for most people is not even an option to fight back or run from an experienced fighter, I do have this to say: the real bad guys of this story are your village mates.
Ozzy, or whoever it was, might have been an ass killing a forager (or whatever the real story is), but getting kicked out from a village with an excuse like that really sucks.

I agree with you, Ozzy killed it, ok, but I didn't get mad at him or think it was wrong, it's the way he plays, that's fine. Now the village people kicking me out was too stupid.

this is how you get kicked out in Haven you had probably stuff on you they didn't want you to have access to any more kicking somebody out of the village usually means replacing keys redoing a whole bunch of s*** so they have a lot of reasons to kill you it makes the transition easier for them

nothing personal if I was running a village I would probably kill you too if I wanted you gone and you can play the game solo no problem I've done it for years every other world I play the game by myself
SavageFox

Re: I died yesterday

Postby Stealthkibbler » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:34 am

SavageFox wrote:
caciquedemon wrote:
Mr_Bober wrote:While I think pvp sucks in this game, since for most people is not even an option to fight back or run from an experienced fighter, I do have this to say: the real bad guys of this story are your village mates.
Ozzy, or whoever it was, might have been an ass killing a forager (or whatever the real story is), but getting kicked out from a village with an excuse like that really sucks.

I agree with you, Ozzy killed it, ok, but I didn't get mad at him or think it was wrong, it's the way he plays, that's fine. Now the village people kicking me out was too stupid.

this is how you get kicked out in Haven you had probably stuff on you they didn't want you to have access to any more kicking somebody out of the village usually means replacing keys redoing a whole bunch of s*** so they have a lot of reasons to kill you it makes the transition easier for them

nothing personal if I was running a village I would probably kill you too if I wanted you gone and you can play the game solo no problem I've done it for years every other world I play the game by myself

Quebec Take
Stealthkibbler

Previous

Return to The Moot