I died yesterday

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I died yesterday

Postby caciquedemon » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:58 pm

I was playing in a peaceful village, where we only play PVE, a malicious player called "Ozzy", who has been attacking our village in time, attacked my friend, I tried to help him, but he fell along, when I went back to get my equipment that was in ground, he came back and started attacking me, I talked to him, who was a forager and hunter, but he said he was a bad guy and ended up finishing me. The game was amazing, I was having a lot of fun and progressing a lot, I was killing bears with a spear, I had per x exp 3000, I could see a lot of things. Now I'm really sad and I couldn't sleep well that night. The village I was in was my friend's friends and they kicked me out of their discord channel after I died, instead of welcoming me, because I was going to make a new character, they just preferred to exclude me, I wanted to play again, but I wouldn't play alone, for it would not make progress. I am extremely disappointed in all of this.

Note: I still tried to talk to this player that I was peaceful, but he was mean and killed me, said he didn't care.
Obs²: I'm very sad that I can't play alone and I won't be able to play this game anymore because I'm alone now.
caciquedemon

Re: I died yesterday

Postby Halbertz » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:40 am

caciquedemon wrote: a malicious player called "Ozzy"
he was a bad guy and ended up finishing me.

Skill issue.
caciquedemon wrote: The village I was in was my friend's friends and they kicked me out of their discord channel after I died, instead of welcoming me, because I was going to make a new character, they just preferred to exclude me, I wanted to play again, but I wouldn't play alone, for it would not make progress.

You played with literal walking garbage. I couldn't imagine situation where this may happen in village with sane people. Just find better group - social part of the game is like 50% of it.
Halbertz

Postby caciquedemon » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:45 am

Halbertz wrote:You played with literal walking garbage. I couldn't imagine situation where this may happen in village with sane people. Just find better group - social part of the game is like 50% of it.

It's my second time in the game and I had never fought a player, I was wrong, because I died and left the village to look for teams, then he submitted me, I assumed I was wrong, but they started saying that they put the village at risk and who should hear. I have the experience and not that again, that they don't understand, but now, after I found out they're not nice people, I don't even want to play with them anymore.

could you tell me where i can find people to play with?
caciquedemon

Postby razfen » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:14 am

Seems kinda sus to me tbh ngl
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby jorb » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:54 am

Moved: Inn -> Moot
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby WowGain » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:02 pm

caciquedemon wrote:
Halbertz wrote:You played with literal walking garbage. I couldn't imagine situation where this may happen in village with sane people. Just find better group - social part of the game is like 50% of it.

It's my second time in the game and I had never fought a player, I was wrong, because I died and left the village to look for teams, then he submitted me, I assumed I was wrong, but they started saying that they put the village at risk and who should hear. I have the experience and not that again, that they don't understand, but now, after I found out they're not nice people, I don't even want to play with them anymore.

could you tell me where i can find people to play with?

pm me their coords? Discord: WowGain#7902
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:04 pm

It wasn't even me, my friend dunked you 1v4 and you only started being a "friendly forager" after you attacked him 4vs1 and still got your ass whopped + your village said we did them a favor becasuse you were annoying xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby caciquedemon » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:16 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:It wasn't even me, my friend dunked you 1v4 and you only started being a "friendly forager" after you attacked him 4vs1 and still got your ass whopped + your village said we did them a favor becasuse you were annoying xD

It wasn't us who attacked your friend, it was your friend who attacked my friend and we went to protect him. We play peacefully, we don't attack anyone, but we defend or try.

That village of our 7 players, 3 are friends that we've known for 15 years. 3 players who fell were my friends, the ones who said we are boring, didn't fight, are cowards and don't defend their own village. When I died they just took me out of the village, that's how they play, protect their friends and that's it. They grew too much with our help, we hunted a lot for them. They took advantage of me and excluded me.

I was new to the village, I think people who found me boring are because I communicated too much to fit in and for some people this is seen as competition. It could be competition because the owner of the village was a girl and guys didn't separate the relationship games or because I would try to make pranks to be friends and they don't like them. But I created alt to help cut trees, took fur for everyone, helped peg Reeds to roofs, various heavy jobs. But I don't think you or your friend killed me, it was my mistake to leave.
Last edited by caciquedemon on Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caciquedemon

Postby Lazullis » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:44 pm

No u wasn't kicked up for died. You contradicted the leader's orders (me) to keep your main char inside the village and ignored when the founders tryed to talk with u. And it wasn't the first time. You never participated on disc calls when we were deciding important stuff and also make me appears to be a bad person, even when I accepted u and try to make u feel included and loved like I do to every single member of the village.
I was talking with the others founders to accept u again, because u were a good hunter, but I'm so disaponted with u for have no maturity and expose a thing that we talked about on private, that u will not return even on future worlds.

You didn't sleep? I had a panic crises bc of the worry I was when u and our friends were knocked out. But well, as u said, it is "just a game".

Try to be a better person and don't victimaze yourself, be strong.
Lazullis

Postby azrid » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Ditch the simp village join us at brodgar we have a lot of people you can interact with.
azrid

Next

Return to The Moot