I died yesterday

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I died yesterday

Postby caciquedemon » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:12 pm

Lazullis wrote:No u wasn't kicked up for died. You contradicted the leader's orders (me) to keep your main char inside the village and ignored when the founders tryed to talk with u. And it wasn't the first time. You never participated on disc calls when we were deciding important stuff and also make me appears to be a bad person, even when I accepted u and try to make u feel included and loved like I do to every single member of the village.
I was talking with the others founders to accept u again, because u were a good hunter, but I'm so disaponted with u for have no maturity and expose a thing that we talked about on private, that u will not return even on future worlds.

You didn't sleep? I had a panic crises bc of the worry I was when u and our friends were knocked out. But well, as u said, it is "just a game".

Try to be a better person and don't victimaze yourself, be strong.

I was kind to everyone.

Do you know what orders she says that I contradicted?

she would say "don't leave the base, there are people outside wanting to kill us" and I would go out to pick weeds, hunt animals and so on.

I died and she told the guy who killed me that she did them a favor. Then comes to say I'm immature.

I was always nice and played with them all the time, and now I find out they hated me? How do I feel about this?

When I died, she went to talk to me and sent to her friends just the cuts of the conversation when I was angry, because she was cursing me, I sent the general conversation to everyone, to show how in the beginning I was showing that I was wrong to die and that he was being kind to you.

I don't want to play with you in another world, you have mental problems, you're a manipulative person, don't play with these people.
caciquedemon

Postby fallout » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:05 am

They're are plenty of villages around. Sounds like they're doing you a favour getting you to move early in the world. If they're losing 4v1 now it's not going to get easier for them, and they may just end up butthurt for the rest of the world.
fallout

Postby Odynak » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:26 am

caciquedemon wrote:Obs²: I'm very sad that I can't play alone and I won't be able to play this game anymore because I'm alone now.

Oh, come on. Playing alone has its beauty as well. Also there are a lot of people around at the beginning so you can find a company.

Also death is not a rare thing in this game. And it is not so harsh as it was before. So do not give up.

Playing more, you will find the rules to follow which help you to avoid death. Well, maybe not to avoid it entirely but at least to minimize the risks.
Odynak

Postby azrid » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Stop gaslighting him.
You are in the wrong here.
Man is out there getting vital resources in the harsh conditions of Haven while you sit at home and spread lies about him.
Shame on you!
azrid

Postby caciquedemon » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:33 pm

Odynak wrote:
caciquedemon wrote:Obs²: I'm very sad that I can't play alone and I won't be able to play this game anymore because I'm alone now.

Oh, come on. Playing alone has its beauty as well. Also there are a lot of people around at the beginning so you can find a company.

Also death is not a rare thing in this game. And it is not so harsh as it was before. So do not give up.

Playing more, you will find the rules to follow which help you to avoid death. Well, maybe not to avoid it entirely but at least to minimize the risks.

Thanks, I'll think if I'm going to play again, I'll give it a week to think
caciquedemon

Postby caciquedemon » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:42 pm

azrid wrote:Stop gaslighting him.
You are in the wrong here.
Man is out there getting vital resources in the harsh conditions of Haven while you sit at home and spread lies about him.
Shame on you!

She was stupid to me and yesterday tried to call me on discord to ask me to delete this post! First she told the guys who killed me that they did her a favor and then called me on discord saying that this post put her village at risk. I blocked her!

She was super immature and didn't call me personally on discord to talk about anything.

Just sucked me in and discarded me.

I called her after I died asking to play again and she sent me a list of things why she didn't want me to play again and basically it was because I left the village when there were players around the base and most of the time they weren't even hostile.

There are many players who don't like her and her friends, it was a mistake to have played with them, now I understand why.
caciquedemon

Postby caciquedemon » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:48 pm

fallout wrote:They're are plenty of villages around. Sounds like they're doing you a favour getting you to move early in the world. If they're losing 4v1 now it's not going to get easier for them, and they may just end up butthurt for the rest of the world.

It turned out that we were newbies in battle, it was one mistake after another, only one person was experienced and still got hit.

Me and my friends were hunters, one used a bow, even so we took 150 life from the player, going solo against him.

He was in bronze armor and we were without armor.

The mistake was that he took my archer friend by surprise, when I saw that I went up, we didn't organize ourselves before going up, it was my big mistake.

The desire to help my friend was greater than my thoughts. It was my first PVP, now I learned, next time I'll know what to do.
caciquedemon

Postby Whisper » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:09 pm

Lazullis wrote:No u wasn't kicked up for died. You contradicted the leader's orders (me) to keep your main char inside the village and ignored when the founders tryed to talk with u. And it wasn't the first time. You never participated on disc calls when we were deciding important stuff and also make me appears to be a bad person, even when I accepted u and try to make u feel included and loved like I do to every single member of the village.
I was talking with the others founders to accept u again, because u were a good hunter, but I'm so disaponted with u for have no maturity and expose a thing that we talked about on private, that u will not return even on future worlds.

You didn't sleep? I had a panic crises bc of the worry I was when u and our friends were knocked out. But well, as u said, it is "just a game".

Try to be a better person and don't victimaze yourself, be strong.

This reads so cringe, you shouldn't play this game either
Whisper

Postby Mr_Bober » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:38 pm

While I think pvp sucks in this game, since for most people is not even an option to fight back or run from an experienced fighter, I do have this to say: the real bad guys of this story are your village mates.
Ozzy, or whoever it was, might have been an ass killing a forager (or whatever the real story is), but getting kicked out from a village with an excuse like that really sucks.
Mr_Bober

Postby caciquedemon » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:33 am

Mr_Bober wrote:While I think pvp sucks in this game, since for most people is not even an option to fight back or run from an experienced fighter, I do have this to say: the real bad guys of this story are your village mates.
Ozzy, or whoever it was, might have been an ass killing a forager (or whatever the real story is), but getting kicked out from a village with an excuse like that really sucks.

I agree with you, Ozzy killed it, ok, but I didn't get mad at him or think it was wrong, it's the way he plays, that's fine. Now the village people kicking me out was too stupid.
caciquedemon

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot