how does this community feel about irl money for protection?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: how does this community feel about irl money for protect

Postby SavageFox » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:54 pm

bondowondo wrote:
SavageFox wrote:
bondowondo wrote:unsure what RMT is. as for hats, why would they even bother when i can just get my hats back from my hearthfire at any time? or do i misunderstand how that system works, or what hats you are talking about? just trying to get a grasp on the way it generally works in that regard. though i find it odd that anyone would choose in game items over actual money. also more looking for a security guard than a dude to come running from miles away when i message him. hence why im offering actual money rather than in game items.

if you trade your hat to someone else you lose it forever

ahh okay, so only unwilling loss of hats = you get it back. well fuck in that case i got hats too boys.

I walked away too long I was editing my previous post you should read some of the other stuff I put
SavageFox

Postby bondowondo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:05 pm

SavageFox wrote:I walked away too long I was editing my previous post you should read some of the other stuff I put

nah, im on a flower medow or whatever its called, not near any world resources, swamps, or anything of value really. also no other settlements within several minutes of me. theres a small village over by the swamps and quite a distance from me, and another strange plot thats just full of chopped trees and strange dirt columns like someone did a shit job of flattening the ground, but nothing actually close to me. i spent several hours boating and walking around to find a spot like that. im slightly near to an ocean, but not close enough that you could see my place on the map from the shore, the same with the river.
bondowondo

Postby DonVelD » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:17 pm

If you REALLY want revenge, you could track those guys and post their coords, and then just MAYBE someone will accept your offer. There's a very high chance it won't happen but I guess it's worth trying.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby waga » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:24 pm

I've played 7 or 8 worlds, what you're experiencing never happened to me.
I've played most of them alone , and with another person or 2 for 2-3 worlds.
Instead of whining and trying to whale it up , play smarter...
I'm sure you're the kind of guy who put their shit provisary camp near a river or a lake where everyone and their mom can see them... I see so many noobs do that crap...
setting up a claim and a pali in this big ass world isn't that hard at all.
waga

Postby Stealthkibbler » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:43 pm

The sea tribe logo is a whale, this is not a coincidence.
Stealthkibbler

Postby bondowondo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:45 pm

Stealthkibbler wrote:The sea tribe logo is a whale, this is not a coincidence.

should i be looking to join this sea tribe then? hook me up with that whale contact info so i can open my wallet and dunk on people with my superior pay check.
bondowondo

Postby azrid » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:32 pm

Set up a token bounty on these fools. Its been done and worked before.
Always offer store items for this kind of service or many new people will start disliking you.

Alternatively join Brodgar. Big walls protect your plot from being wrecked.
You would do well here.
azrid

Postby pimotimo » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:58 pm

Stay away from river/lakes/water. Put small claim and just get some leather for palisade... sometimes its hard if u are unlucky but it should be ok if u change location
pimotimo

Previous

Return to The Moot