another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Postby MightySheep » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:10 am

MightySheep

Re: another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Postby Hadehariast » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:21 pm

Unbelievable stupidity by the village builders. Are they able to care for themselves IRL? I feel like this world has seen an influx of people who don't have a clue about basic claim security.
Hadehariast

Postby MightySheep » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Hadehariast wrote:Unbelievable stupidity by the village builders. Are they able to care for themselves IRL? I feel like this world has seen an influx of people who don't have a clue about basic claim security.

usually half this forum is just incoherent screeching as far as anything that looks like raiding is concerned, wasnt expect ppl to just talk shit about the victims lol

expected bombarded with the usual cohort of pearl clutching sprucies saying this outrageous and wrong

imo these dumb mechanics are way more stupid than people who happen to not know about them
MightySheep

Postby Pills » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:32 pm

I can't tell if there is some jank-ass bug going on here with a fresh pali cascading into a fully soaked one or if the guys who built this just threw up the entire place overnight

Edit: Oh i think I see what you guys did, clever if it is tbh. janky way of exploiting game mechanics but smart for sure
Pills

Postby SavageFox » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:08 pm

I just got done talking with the guy that owns that Village is a new player to the game so lack of knowledge is the reason why you were able to exploit him
I hope he doesn't quit though you live and learn sometimes you have to learn by trial by fire
SavageFox

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:24 pm

SavageFox wrote:I just got done talking with the guy that owns that Village is a new player to the game so lack of knowledge is the reason why you were able to exploit him
I hope he doesn't quit though you live and learn sometimes you have to learn by trial by fire

No, jorb needs to fix THIS FUCKING SHITTY MECHANIC THAT COULD LITERALLY BE FIXED WITH ONE SIMPLE CHANGE
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby MightySheep » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:32 pm

SavageFox wrote:I just got done talking with the guy that owns that Village is a new player to the game so lack of knowledge is the reason why you were able to exploit him

tell them how to smoke sausages cuz the ones we looted were all worthless
MightySheep

Postby 1nsky » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:21 pm

MightySheep wrote:

tell them how to smoke sausages cuz the ones we looted were all worthless

like your raids m8. Its just waste of time, without any fun. Rly stop posting its here, no one cares. 6 ppl answered in thread in a whole day
1nsky

Postby Archiplex » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:39 am

Pills wrote:I can't tell if there is some jank-ass bug going on here with a fresh pali cascading into a fully soaked one or if the guys who built this just threw up the entire place overnight

Edit: Oh i think I see what you guys did, clever if it is tbh. janky way of exploiting game mechanics but smart for sure

it's just one of the many different checklist ways of raiding a base of someone who probably doesn't know about X issue yet, at least presuming this is the one where you build a wall adjacent to a palisade wall and then bash it, because some people only claim up to the palisade tile and not a few extra tiles out because i mean why would they ever think this is possible unless they see it happen/get told

my favorite is the open doors w/ charter minehole one using a fresh account. because it literally got divine judgment'd but it's still in the game and will probably always be
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:27 am

1nsky wrote:like your raids m8. Its just waste of time, without any fun. Rly stop posting its here, no one cares. 6 ppl answered in thread in a whole day

whats a waste of time about taking free shit? that takes x10 longer to gather myself, thats the opposite of a waste of time and also very fun

you sounding like a victim, did u make forum acc just to cry? sry but this shit is what moot is for
MightySheep

Next

Return to The Moot