another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: another extreme stinky bizarre raid - Swamp Village

Postby Hadehariast » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:39 am

MightySheep wrote:
Hadehariast wrote:Unbelievable stupidity by the village builders. Are they able to care for themselves IRL? I feel like this world has seen an influx of people who don't have a clue about basic claim security.

usually half this forum is just incoherent screeching as far as anything that looks like raiding is concerned, wasnt expect ppl to just talk shit about the victims lol

expected bombarded with the usual cohort of pearl clutching sprucies saying this outrageous and wrong

imo these dumb mechanics are way more stupid than people who happen to not know about them

At a certain point, you can't help but lose any sense of sympathy for anyone who knows enough about the game to develop a village and use v-gates correctly, but not enough to read The Moot or to read the Basic Claim Safety post that Dakkan put together.

If you want me to talk shit about you, however, I can do that, you fucking midge-cucked simps. Better?
Hadehariast

Postby telum12 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:37 am

if only there was a guide on the forums with a detailed list of things to do and not do
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby jtpitner » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:21 am

Fun
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby pawnchito » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:29 am

telum12 wrote:if only there was a guide on the forums with a detailed list of things to do and not do

theres so much information though. this game is nuts. Live and learn though, betcha next time they sure as shit wont make that mistake.

Good luck to you dude that got raided.
pawnchito

Postby telum12 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:41 am

pawnchito wrote:
telum12 wrote:if only there was a guide on the forums with a detailed list of things to do and not do

theres so much information though. this game is nuts. Live and learn though, betcha next time they sure as shit wont make that mistake.

Good luck to you dude that got raided.

I was being sarcastic. There is a very simple guide covering all of this.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Moonpoppy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:24 am

Top quality content. A*
Moonpoppy

Postby terechgracz » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:01 am

Thanks for posting this. Noobs have to learn how to play or they will suffer more. I hope this will serve as an example how not to design bases.
terechgracz

Postby Raffeh » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:39 pm

terechgracz wrote:Thanks for posting this. Noobs have to learn how to play or they will suffer more. I hope this will serve as an example how not to design bases.

Well Jorb has changed this and now its not longer possible to cascade unclaimed pali onto claimed pali.

good change!
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby dorag » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:51 am

Raffeh wrote:
terechgracz wrote:Thanks for posting this. Noobs have to learn how to play or they will suffer more. I hope this will serve as an example how not to design bases.

Well Jorb has changed this and now its not longer possible to cascade unclaimed pali onto claimed pali.

good change!

cant you still exploit this if tis on edge by exapanding into claim? or am i wrong
dorag

Postby Stealthkibbler » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:07 pm

dorag wrote:
Raffeh wrote:

good change!

cant you still exploit this if tis on edge by exapanding into claim? or am i wrong

Afaik the game wont let claims expand close to other claims.
Stealthkibbler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot