it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:01 pm

Clemins wrote:
miyu wrote:
Clemins wrote:How do you think you died?

I would think someone like you would use your sword to cut off my arms slowly killing me

I didn't get the chance, you stole it from me when you DROWNED yourself.

I had the stamina to swim, I'm not that new so don't try to be the nice guy here lol
miyu

Postby stya » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:02 pm

Devs should ban everyone who knows swimming is bad for your health!
stya

Postby tegoplplpl » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 pm

How did you die then, I dont think you were in combat in your last moments
tegoplplpl

Postby Clemins » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:04 pm

miyu wrote:I had the stamina to swim, I'm not that new so don't try to be the nice guy here lol

I mean, you drown in my video lol
Clemins

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:11 pm

Clemins wrote:
miyu wrote:I had the stamina to swim, I'm not that new so don't try to be the nice guy here lol

yea man, you were just around and it was just a coincidence that you found someone drowned true bro, lucky you ;)
miyu

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:14 pm

miyu wrote:
Clemins wrote:

yea man, you were just around and it was just a coincidence that you found someone drowned true bro, lucky you ;)

I mean, I vaguely agree with your basic thesis, but what he's saying is that if you hadn't swum you probably would have just been KO'd and not killed.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
miyu wrote:
Clemins wrote:I mean, you drown in my video lol

I mean, I vaguely agree with your basic thesis, but what he's saying is that if you hadn't swum you probably would have just been KO'd and not killed.

and why would he do that? those psychopaths have an area with dozen of bodies in their base. and if he would've done that anyway he would've left my body so I can recover it and not lose all my progress in the game so there's no "nice guy" here, don't even try
miyu

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:24 pm

Op is being an unfathomable retard and drowned himself, then blamed his blunders onto le bots & called those who KOd him psychopaths for enjoying a video game lmfao you absolutely deserved the death
Last edited by DonVelD on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby waga » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:25 pm

I'll start this with : yes there is some botting in the game, waaaay less than it used to be though.
It's VERY likely they're just better at the game than you are, I mean ... you were weaing a fox hat :^)

Now, I undertand you're upset, but if you atleast tried to listen to what people are telling you and made the effort to learn some basic mechanics people wouldn't mock you.
You killed yourself here, and to be fair with them, the video was funny as fuck.
waga

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:25 pm

I mean atleast you're not gonna die the same way again
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot