it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:51 pm

DonVelD wrote:Listen. Most of the players that obliterate you were previously KOd countless times, until they mastered the way how to PvP. Congrats - it's your first time. Try to use that as an advantage next time, and just maybe you won't die.
Don't blame the players for your mistakes and try to learn. Sure gear and stats matter a lot, but if you learned how to run away it wouldn't matter at all.

Also in a lot of situations you can't be killed unless critically wounded.

how is it my mistake that the game literally doesn't teach you all those quirks that are deadly?
blame the player for not knowing how the game works? I don't think it should be like that

what does critically wounded mean?
Last edited by miyu on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miyu

Postby heros101 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:53 pm

miyu wrote:
DonVelD wrote:Listen. Most of the players that obliterate you were previously KOd countless times, until they mastered the way how to PvP. Congrats - it's your first time. Try to use that as an advantage next time, and just maybe you won't die.
Don't blame the players for your mistakes and try to learn. Sure gear and stats matter a lot, but if you learned how to run away it wouldn't matter at all.

how is it my mistake that the game literally doesn't teach you all those quirks that are deadly?
blame the player for not knowing how the game works? I don't think it should be like that

why did u assume that water is safer than land ?
heros101

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:53 pm

Hmmmmm no I've changed my mind I've circled back around to thinking this guy is some funny shit stirring pretend clueless alt account
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:54 pm

heros101 wrote:
miyu wrote:

why did u assume that water is safer than land ?

because in an extremely stressful position of being pincered by 2 players and after the plan of sprinting away didn't work the only other plan I could think of was swimming
miyu

Postby wolf1000wolf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 pm

It's players like OP that give peaceful PvE type players a bad name.... :?
wolf1000wolf

Postby Clemins » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:Hmmmmm no I've changed my mind I've circled back around to thinking this guy is some funny shit stirring pretend clueless alt account

I lack the talent to make this shit up
Clemins

Postby DonVelD » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:56 pm

miyu wrote:how is it my mistake that the game literally doesn't teach you all those quirks that are deadly?

It's the spirit of the game. This is why a lot of people enjoy it - that it's dangerous.
We've all been there and made the same mistakes. Use those encounters as a way to improve lol.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:56 pm

miyu wrote:
telum12 wrote:
miyu wrote:ok yes I did not know that you could KO someone in water and then drown, I understand that
but do you really believe that someone like that wouldn't just murder you if they took the body when you drown?? I really cannot comprehend how someone could think otherwise, even if I would've been KOed on the ground why would they leave my body be? They go around killing people for a reason, no?

When you are KO'd, people cannot attack you, only steal what you're wearing. After 30 seconds, you teleport away to your hearthfire.

what, really? where is this stated?? can't players murder/execute like NPCs or why wouldn't they be able to attack me?
my friends told me that they just murder you if they think they can get LP from you

on the wiki it says that they can murder you https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Murder
I'm sure they already got the Murder skill

Murder gives you two abilities:

The ability to enter Murderous Rage, a status buff which lasts 24 real life hours and makes all your attacks deal 20% increased grievous damage, in exchange for nullifying your knockout protection.
Allows you to stay in combat with any knocked out players who do not have knockout protection, or, in other words, allows you to continue to attack and murder anybody who is knocked out and in a Murderous Rage.

so it seems that you have your facts wrong
miyu

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm

Can you quote where exactly does it say that they can murder you please? Sorry I'm a bit dumb :)
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 pm

miyu wrote:so it seems that you have your facts wrong

This nigga can't read lol
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot