it's not fun to be murdered by tryhards

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: please ban the tryhard botters

Postby telum12 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 pm

miyu wrote:on the wiki it says that they can murder you https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Murder
I'm sure they already got the Murder skill

Murder gives you two abilities:

The ability to enter Murderous Rage, a status buff which lasts 24 real life hours and makes all your attacks deal 20% increased grievous damage, in exchange for nullifying your knockout protection.
Allows you to stay in combat with any knocked out players who do not have knockout protection, or, in other words, allows you to continue to attack and murder anybody who is knocked out and in a Murderous Rage.

so it seems that you have your facts wrong

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Read the wiki again.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Clemins » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:59 pm

miyu wrote:

The ability to enter Murderous Rage, a status buff which lasts 24 real life hours and makes all your attacks deal 20% increased grievous damage, in exchange for nullifying your knockout protection.
Allows you to stay in combat with any knocked out players who do not have knockout protection, or, in other words, allows you to continue to attack and murder anybody who is knocked out and in a Murderous Rage.

Try re-reading it, this time a little slower
Clemins

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:01 pm

Clemins wrote:
miyu wrote:

Try re-reading it, this time a little slower

snippet from the wiki:

You do not need to be in a murderous rage to kill someone else who is in a murderous rage. As long as you have the Murder skill, and KO someone in a murderous rage, you can continue attacking them until they die.

Therefor, if you have the LP, there is no reason not to buy both Rage and Murder. It does not opt you in for death, all it opts you in for is the ability to enact permanent justice on criminals.

I bolded the most important part, basically it says that getting Murder gives you the ability to enter "Murderous Rage" when ever you want and when you're in "Murderous Rage" you can continue attacking them until they die
what am I reading wrong here?

also my friend was murdered before and there was no water involved so that's another reason why I'm sure they can just murder you
Last edited by miyu on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
miyu

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:02 pm

Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi Go white boi
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:05 pm

"You do not need to be in a murderous rage to kill someone else who is in a murderous rage. As long as you have the Murder skill, and KO someone [who is] in a murderous rage, you can continue attacking them until they die."

If no one was in a murderous rage, it's not relevant at all whatsoever.

Edit: Also quoting the wiki like it's a rulebook or means anything is a dipshit move
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zyean » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:06 pm

miyu wrote:As long as you have the Murder skill, and KO someone in a murderous rage, you can continue attacking them until they die.

As long as you KO someone who is IN murderous rage you can kill them, you were not in murderous rage

Also constitution doesnt give you more stamina it in just makes it drain slower in the water,
Last edited by Zyean on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyean

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:"You do not need to be in a murderous rage to kill someone else who is in a murderous rage. As long as you have the Murder skill, and KO someone [who is] in a murderous rage, you can continue attacking them until they die."

you sure it doesn't mean "someone" as in the player being in the murderous rage? that's how I see it
miyu

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:07 pm

miyu wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:"You do not need to be in a murderous rage to kill someone else who is in a murderous rage. As long as you have the Murder skill, and KO someone [who is] in a murderous rage, you can continue attacking them until they die."

you sure it doesn't mean "someone" as in the player being in the murderous rage? that's how I see it

Yes, I'm sure, and I'm equally sure you're trolling or desperately stupid.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby miyu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:08 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
miyu wrote:

Yes, I'm sure, and I'm equally sure you're trolling or desperately stupid.

then if you are that sure, how do you explain how one of my friend was KOed and then taken to a base and murdered there? when there was no water in the place of the KO. they did not attack with Murder
and again, insults don't help in any moment a discussion. the game can't teach you all the quirks and players just insult you over and over while only giving bits of information in each reply. that's really not a good look bro
miyu

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:10 pm

I doubt anyone is interested in "debating" or whatever with you, you're ill-informed and objectively wrong, and your hilarious defiance appears to make trying to talk to you pointless.

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot