Bob Dole gets KOd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck Them

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bob Dole gets KOd by Men with Nuts So Fresh he can Suck

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:23 pm

The first time I met Bob Dole, it was back in World 8 when I killed him after he went on a mass murder spree. When he died, he went incognito and joined New Brodgar under an assumed name seeking to hide his identity, not to troll us but because he wanted to learn how to play better. Eventually, we figured out who he was. I took him at his word that he'd be a better person, and we've been friends ever since, playing other games together over the years. I can tell you that the one thing about Bob is that he'd admit more than anything that he's not the smartest, or the best, or anything less than impulsive - But he doesn't get tilted, and he doesn't rage when he loses. His reckless abandon sometimes gets him in losing spots, like this one, but it also sometimes gets him some pretty epic victories, like when he ran out into the Ainran/Joco gank squad in World 9 and killed Naowut when he was outnumbered roughly 5:1 (the same world where JoCo later bug aboosed his wall to kill him when he was offline and had his city nuked.) But, the reason why he's so willing to take these risks is because he's so resilient, and is singularly of the mindset that you learn more from your losses than you do from your victories.

Congratulations on downing him, I'm sorry his loot wasn't better. He really was just collecting snowflakes and hunting lol, and as we are literally just hermits we usually keep our good shit stored for PVP ops because they aren't as easy to replace. We generally need to rely on the magnanimity of others to have anything close to competitive quality, rather than produce it all in house.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:37 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:he went incognito and joined New Brodgar under an assumed name seeking to hide his identity, not to troll us but because he wanted to learn how to play better

if youre gonna make up a story at least make it believable, no one would ever join New Brodgar to learn how to play better
MightySheep

Postby Archiplex » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:10 am

MightySheep wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:he went incognito and joined New Brodgar under an assumed name seeking to hide his identity, not to troll us but because he wanted to learn how to play better

if youre gonna make up a story at least make it believable, no one would ever join New Brodgar to learn how to play better

w8 and w9 were a crazy, different place.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 am

MightySheep wrote:

You sound pretty angry, did I give you PTSD from when you were killed in the war with New Brodgar and the Lord of Shadows? viewtopic.php?p=586864#p586864

Not sure what reason I have to lie about this, or anything else for that matter. Honesty and candor are important. If you've reason to doubt, however, feel free to go back to W8 when I publicly announced I killed Bob, his associate acknowledged the kill, and the fact that Bob was fighting on our side in that war as soon as a few weeks later, killed Naowut's rage alt in W8, and killed Naowut's main in the first few weeks of W9 shortly before Joco wall-jumped him and killed him when he was offline earning their city a Jorb nuke.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:27 am

lol idk why ur egoing over some lame ass W8 inside job raid that u had nothing to do with

all that happened in W8 was you tried to make New Brodgar into some kind of pvp faction and you got yourself raided and all the noobs killed

In case you forgot Brodgar Raid Thread

Bob dole was actually a decent fighter, the fact that he joined new brodgar meant the number of decent fighters went from 0 to 1 so your reimagined version of events where he joined to learn from this noob ass village is a bit amusing, thats all

He joined because you were trying to faction pvp vs the people that raided him, but that backfired because he ended up losing his character trying to defend your noob ass town with no walls as its 1 fighter
MightySheep

Postby Archiplex » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:01 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
MightySheep wrote:

You sound pretty angry, did I give you PTSD from when you were killed in the war with New Brodgar and the Lord of Shadows? viewtopic.php?p=586864#p586864

yes :(
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:09 am

Archiplex wrote:
yes :(

I'm sorry Archi I didn't mean you :? - I forgot you died in that too.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:17 am

MightySheep wrote:lol idk why ur egoing over some lame ass W8 inside job raid that u had nothing to do with

I was there when you died Mighty ;)

viewtopic.php?p=591489#p591489

That was my last year of law school, and I had stopped actively playing when that thread was made. But they never killed me or other core PvPers, because before I went inactive I had a brick wall made for anyone that wanted to live in it. Bob decided to suicide fight because we were already moving on.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby MightySheep » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:35 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I was there when you died Mighty ;)

viewtopic.php?p=591489#p591489

That was my last year of law school, and I had stopped actively playing when that thread was made. But they never killed me or other core PvPers, because before I went inactive I had a brick wall made for anyone that wanted to live in it. Bob decided to suicide fight because we were already moving on.

it was odditown/shadows who did the raid with a spy alt, its not exactly impressive lol, you tried to do pvp, lost every fight then got your whole village raided and killed, even the hermits in this thread hated u

your only "PvPer" died that day, the rest who quit was probably because they had been griefed on a daily basis because of your dumb decision to turn a hermit safe haven into a pvp faction, idk why youre proud of what is probably your most embarassing world enough to ego over it 4 worlds later, u single handedly tanked the whole concept of neutral new brodgar which had been around since legacy, it never rly recovered from that and half the hermits in brodgar got murdered because you started a war then dipped out when you realized you couldnt win it
MightySheep

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:02 am

MightySheep wrote:lost every fight

Now I know you're salty. Our victories were well documented: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=44656

Sorry Mighty.
Robben_DuMarsch

Previous

Return to The Moot