Current state of World 14

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Current state of World 14

Postby Halbertz » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:27 am

have been coordinating with arcanum since the beginning of the world

False. Dante (not Arcanum as village) got some interactions with Felix once and that's it. We didn't even have memos (other then Felix, coz he went to fight us) till that thingwall fight.
when both of your groups had over 12-15 fighters each

And that's false again. We lost only one guy (mr. Fisherman aka Wrinkly Pedophile) that gave up on game after humiliation by Snail. So our total numbers still the same: 5 finns, 2 poles, 3 russian and honorable Dante. It's eleven at max, but this is impossible to have more then a half of this number online at the same time.
20 people without even bringing arcanum

There were 2 ppl from Arcanum in last fight other than Dante, that still lagging. I've also seen some math from both sides on the channel you left, and number was less then 20.
cause fighting against a brainless zerg spamming cleave is boring

Lmao. I remember Kim's complains that we didn't fight 2v6 in the middle of the night. Ozzy dunked us in 2v2 at least.
You running away when we're 12 vs 10

Felix was low and no one else could call targets, that's it.
You can always run instead of complain about numbers for 3 hours in discord.

(you)
When snail's group tried to fight Arcanum, you showed up all of a sudden to help them.

Snail personally harassed our village for a week or two (based). Once Felix caught him after another run, and cleaved him once. We didn't know about it until we read about it, at the same chat as you. Maybe Dante gave Felix info that Snail was close, but I don't know.
but I guess there was nobody else to fight, cause you wanted to ally Arcanum from the beginning.

There was no information about plans on alliance on Arcanum side.

Summary: Enormous amount of coppium and British propaganda. Liked your videos before they went to "MightySheep's butthurt, the movie".

t. Arcanum shitter that played Elden Ring instead of this interesting piece of players interactions. I personally dislike this kind of a fights, even after almost two month of the world I still find 1v3 or 2v3 (or even 4v8) time to time. And guess where I look? Not at your village.
Halbertz

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:46 am

Nightdawg wrote:.

Honestly I'm too lazy to read all of this but I love how you greatly exaggerate the numbers more than your own village was, I guess you left the chat and missed all the discussion and pictures which prove what you're saying is wrong. The death must have really stung. You guys were practically begging us to ally because you were tired of us rightfully running away on fights where you were near doubling our numbers. Now we listened because it would be weird to not in our situation and you guys are crying about even number fights. QUITE PATHETIC TBH. It's obvious to every other PVP group in the community that you guys are a bunch of nabs who only had the number advantage going for you. You were even losing 3v7s and such frequently as well even. It's so ridiculous that you guys are whining this hard about losing once things become more even.

Also we were never allied to dante or whatever before xd, our industry is significantly higher than theirs. I have one friend in that village who I sell decently lower q tools to then ours though. I believe Myzzrael also SELLS stuff to them every now and then too. IDK shit about Dantes group, I didn't even know where they lived the whole world but we were definitely not allied to them in any way, we have even fought them a few times.

Never seen such a group of crybabies after getting what they were begging for. Just get better at PVP, the number differences aren't so crazy. We were able to beat you guys multiple times with significantly less. Stop whining about basically equal fights xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby MightySheep » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:49 am

Not reading any of these long posts but imagine the mental gymnastics to defend 3 most active and biggest pvp villages needing to ally to defeat 1 village. You got ozzy berth trollex felix sacraer, all these dudes leading faction wars vs each other every world had to ally because london mandem was too OP. Its the biggest compliment we can get. GG W14. Best world so far.
MightySheep

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:53 am

MightySheep wrote:Not reading any of these long posts but imagine the mental gymnastics to defend 3 most active and biggest pvp villages needing to ally to defeat 1 village. You got ozzy berth trollex felix sacraer, all these dudes leading faction wars vs each other every world had to ally because london mandem was too OP. Its the biggest compliment we can get. GG W14. Best world so far.

TBH a lot of what you guys are saying is true, you didn't really break the rules we agreed on at all and you guys have done well and maintained really active fighters. You guys are doing GREAT all things considered. It's just unreasonable for everyone to continue fighting you guys with the number differences unless there's an alliance. Everyone knew that this would likely happen if there was major number differences due to inactivity later into the world. It's really impressive that you guys have maintained a good size group of fighters though and that us allying was something required to compete with you guys xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby loleznub » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:53 am

MightySheep wrote:Not reading any of these long posts but imagine the mental gymnastics to defend 3 most active and biggest pvp villages needing to ally to defeat 1 village. You got ozzy berth trollex felix sacraer, all these dudes leading faction wars vs each other every world had to ally because london mandem was too OP. Its the biggest compliment we can get. GG W14. Best world so far.

More true words haven't been spoken! Confirmed winners for this world, hopefully W15 turns out to be just as fun :ugeek:
loleznub

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:22 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

lol are you guys planning to stop being allies with the entire world after half of Tea Party quits, or are you planning to just quit with them because it'd be too awkward to go back to fighting like every other world.

It's insane to me how short sighted you guys can be. Specifically you criticize me constantly for running around dunking on every nab I see, and how it hurts the health of the game... But you realize preventing all middle tier/smaller villages from fighting each other because you absorb them into a giant conglomerate does the same xd
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:56 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

lol are you guys planning to stop being allies with the entire world after half of Tea Party quits, or are you planning to just quit with them because it'd be too awkward to go back to fighting like every other world.

It's insane to me how short sighted you guys can be. Specifically you criticize me constantly for running around dunking on every nab I see, and how it hurts the health of the game... But you realize preventing all middle tier/smaller villages from fighting each other because you absorb them into a giant conglomerate does the same xd

i don't think it's short sighted at all xd, we have no intention of doing anything together aside from fighting tea party. if tea party quit or even had less numbers frequently we wouldnt be allied anymore. i dont think theres anything awkward about this at all. we aren't friends with the people we've allied. we're just trying to have even fights xd. this doesn't prevent middle tier/smaller tier villages from fighting at all.

anyways its not like this was my idea, it was felixs. he's tired of not being able to fight or having to go fight in 3v7. i dont really blame him for wanting to fight evenly since it's one of the few reasons he plays the game.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:57 am

the uk menace truly built different
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby WowGain » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:02 am

"lets have a no alliance world"
soon as I heard about that shit I knew it wouldn't last for five seconds LOL
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:If tea party quit or even had less numbers frequently we wouldnt be allied anymore.

lmao
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot