Warning

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Warning

Postby smakaka » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:07 pm

To all settlers that lives close to Thyringer its a mad guy running around and he almost killed me and ran into my base and stole my swords and keys.
I didnt get any name of him/her but beware.

An unpdate he left a tar doll in my study Report and didnt leave any scents anyone know how that is possible and what does the doll mean?
smakaka

Re: Warning

Postby loleznub » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:42 pm

I hope you didn't study the doll, he imbued it with a curse that he can use to summon your character when your online/offline as long as it's done at your hearthfire
loleznub

Postby smakaka » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:52 pm

I put it in the ocean... so if anyone have any tools, or swords that you are not in the need of let me know i will be happy for anything.
smakaka

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:06 pm

loleznub wrote:I hope you didn't study the doll, he imbued it with a curse that he can use to summon your character when your online/offline as long as it's done at your hearthfire

That had to be joke response. Possibly inspired by the ability to put an actual curse into a Teddy Bear in Salem.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby loleznub » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:30 pm

vatas wrote:
loleznub wrote:I hope you didn't study the doll, he imbued it with a curse that he can use to summon your character when your online/offline as long as it's done at your hearthfire

That had to be joke response. Possibly inspired by the ability to put an actual curse into a Teddy Bear in Salem.

oof Guess you haven't found out about this hidden mechanic in haven yet uh oh :oops:
loleznub

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:23 pm

smakaka wrote:An unpdate he left a tar doll in my study Report and didnt leave any scents anyone know how that is possible and what does the doll mean?

Scented curio to track you
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Uriel » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:04 am

Nightdawg wrote:
smakaka wrote:An unpdate he left a tar doll in my study Report and didnt leave any scents anyone know how that is possible and what does the doll mean?

Scented curio to track you

Clever
Uriel

Return to The Moot