Hermit asks for help

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hermit asks for help

Postby dagrimreefah » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:44 pm

ksetrad wrote:
If I move, will I be safe? Of course not. I have already settled in the farthest corner. So I decided to write here and kiss some asses. Please spare the little Hermit.

Bro you're easy to find *because* you settled in a corner. That's one of the first places griefers will look you goofy bastard.
dagrimreefah

Postby ksetrad » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:15 pm

Again, location doesn't matter. (and it's not really a corner). Thanks to the teleport system, you can get anywhere in a couple of minutes. I don't have any gold/silver/tokens, not even a skull. I play alone. And I love what I do. However, I don't like interaction because I hate people in any form. I don't want to move out of the zone where there are no villages, because I don't want to spend time resettling. Therefore, I turn to the forum in the hope that the one who did this will see and leave me alone. Or someone help me with security
Discord of Nurgling custom client : https://discord.gg/3YF5yaKKPn
ksetrad

Postby Granny » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:37 pm

I am so sorry this happened to you. I really hope you will get some help.
Granny

Postby Schwarzvald » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:06 pm

Evolve; Adapt or die.

You don't want to resettle?
Resettle what tho? lol.
Is it really too much trouble to move your sticks and berries?

Every reply in this thread reeks of learned helplessness.
Schwarzvald

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:42 pm

ksetrad wrote:Image

Just curious but is stuff like that included in one of the public custom clients? For example, I've only ever seen the yellow damage indication in some of the pvp vids from mightysheep.
Kaios

Postby Austinh15 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:19 pm

ksetrad wrote:Because I just want to build houses, feed and shear sheep and do quests. Safety is more important to me than some kind of hat.

This game is more than just farmville. You should learn what good defense is. Adopt it, protect yourself. Don't ask for help. Get better. Getting your ass handed to you is a part of the game. Interaction is a part of the game. This is an MMO. Get accustom to this.
Austinh15

Postby ksetrad » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:04 pm

I really don't understand why everyone is so aggressive. You write that this is an MMO. I turn to the community for help. If you don't want to help, don't help. If you want to be forcibly relocated, there is nothing I can do about it. I calmly complete quests, I don’t touch anyone. I like a lot about this game, but not PvP, it's too nervous for me, and my heart is weak (not a joke). Due to the fact that my house was broken, I could not do today's set of quests, and many trees were left without help. (((
ksetrad

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:56 pm

well I only want to know if you're using a public or private client so I can determine if this thread is fake or not

going by your previous posts though, I'm gonna say fake
Kaios

Postby ksetrad » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:13 pm

Kaios wrote:well I only want to know if you're using a public or private client so I can determine if this thread is fake or not

going by your previous posts though, I'm gonna say fake

how is it connected that I have my own client and the fact that I am not able to protect my house? I like to make a client for myself, but it takes a lot of time.
ksetrad

Postby Kaios » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:31 pm

ksetrad wrote:how is it connected that I have my own client and the fact that I am not able to protect my house? I like to make a client for myself, but it takes a lot of time.

it's suspicious that you're using a client with similar features to the private clients used by some pvp factions
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot