Murdered For NO reason

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murdered For NO reason

Postby WowGain » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:44 pm

sircamel wrote:effortpost

when a weirdass pulls out the psuedopoetry you know he's pissed
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Virs » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:51 am

Well, it's no secret people play hafen because they lack skills in other games.
Virs

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:23 am

Virs wrote:Well, it's no secret people play hafen because they lack skills in other games.

lol whatever helps you cope pal
dagrimreefah

Postby BreastInspectorPI » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:48 am

mizdirector89 wrote:I don't know who they were or what they wanted, they kept saying 'you better talk'.
To be honest, I don't even know how they got into my base, but they stole my keys and killed a character I've been working on for months and everyone inside.
I don't know where they came from or what they wanted. Something about seeds, but they kept attacking until everyone was dead. No explanation, no nothing.
Let this be a warning, nowhere is safe and this game is going down the shitter with hackers who can just phase thru walls at will.

mizdirector89 wrote:Ya'll seem to think I'm some noob who doesn't know how to play. I had a wall. A full-ass palisade that had been up for...idk, 2 months? And then a whole other one that had been up for about two weeks. I had two walls, yo.
Gates weren't left open bc OCD. I close and open and close them again whenever I pass thru. 3 years on this game has taught me that level of paranoia.
Secondly, I don't steal. I have no NEED to steal. I have no INTEREST in stealing. I don't toggle on criminal acts and bust around people's plots and shit. No, I don't fucking NEED to. I wait until they get tired of playing, their plots fall into disrepair, their animals die and their WALLS fall DOWN. I wait until their claim has FULLY died and I obey the golden rule of foraging: Take a little, and leave a lot. I'll take from a dead claim, yes. I will own that shit. But I only take what can directly benefit me in that moment in that time. And last time I checked, that doesn't leave a scent.

No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters. One that I'd been working on for 3 months, twice a day, every day. I have severe ADHD and, NGL, I was super proud of being able to even focus for long enough to get where I had gotten BASICALLY by myself. The other toon was a character of a person to whom I was INTRODUCING the game to. He was a sprucehat noob. He knew the rules because I gave them to him. I sat him down and explained who, what, when, where, and why of dealing with people in this game. I purposely travelled out to literal bum-fuck nowhere to avoid this shit.

And yet here I am. Either wrongly accused and hanged for it, or simply just murdered and vandalized.

Virs wrote:Well, it's no secret people play hafen because they lack skills in other games.

so do u wanna buy your base back? or na?
BreastInspectorPI

Postby Virs » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:15 pm

The guy who didn't renew these bonds is on par with your faulty deduction that I'd have anything to do with the case. I know HnH isn't the place to look for the sharpest ones but some people here really lower the bar.
Virs

Postby vatas » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:09 am

Over the course of this thread, I repeatedly considered asking if OP simply had unsecured Minehole in their base. For some reason I never actually did.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Zentetsuken » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:21 pm

game bad pvp bad remove pvp support lgbt
Zentetsuken

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:56 pm

Virs wrote:The guy who didn't renew these bonds is on par with your faulty deduction that I'd have anything to do with the case. I know HnH isn't the place to look for the sharpest ones but some people here really lower the bar.

Haven has been one of my favorite case studies of autism. From the devs to the community, it's almost too much to witness sometimes...
Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Previous

Return to The Moot