Murdered For NO reason

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murdered For NO reason

Postby dagrimreefah » Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:16 pm

sircamel wrote:The best advice I can give you is to stop playing. This game is a playground for the most mediocre idiots out there. A very neat one, that is.

Playing more than 2-3 weeks is just borderline insane. Doing the same things over and over and over again. Just to iteratively "improve" numbers.

Play for 3-4 weeks every other year. Then walk away and check out the screenshot thread every other month or so.

Why expose yourself to the most repetitive nonsense and a community of mostly deranged clowns? Check out the content on YouTube. Most of the players are not even entertaining.

Learn to let go. Log out. Don't log in until 2024 or something. The game looks neat and everything. But you hopefully got better things to do than to search for virtual water nodes and do virtual horse breading.

Letting go of things can be very liberating. Ooooohmmm ...

It's just pixels bro, just because you got shit on in by a "deranged clown" in a "playground for the most mediocre idiots out there" doesn't mean you have to hold on to the anger bro. Remember "letting go of things can be very liberating"? Remember?
dagrimreefah

Postby WowGain » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:40 am

sircamel wrote:Image
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby sircamel » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:56 pm

You are just weirdos addicted to virtual doll power-levelling. And I am glad you exist. Because 5 times a year I will check out the screenshots thread and giggle.

Don't get me wrong. I love the game for what it is. A drama simulator for 100 people like you. Number crusaders, lost in a game 100 people care about. And you even got issues with accepting that fact. You fail to realize that most people simply don't give a shit.

I will check out the forum next year again. Be sure to "shit on" a few more people and to post screenshots of "waifu"-sails and render issues.

I love you for being that awkward. "SnuffleSnail" and "OzziXZ" and all the other people in this weird self-help group. Providing borderline weird content over the course of all those years. ;-)

Maybe you will reach seed level 1000. That would be awesome.
sircamel

Postby DonVelD » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:05 am

you're mistaking the 100 middle-aged women that are always playing up until the end of the world & furiously grinding crops of all things for pvpers and its kinda funny
but what do i know - carry on, adjust your fedora & polish your reddit gold and keep laughing at pvpers enjoying things while you don't my fellow brother in christ
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby sircamel » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:19 am

Is it really that way? That's fascinating. They get a Farmville experience with an improved sensation of achievement? That's funny.

Elevated Farmville for "middle-aged" women looking for a sense of community, belonging and purpose? In a giant procedurally generated world.

I like that. Very much so. Thanks for clarifying.

And I don't use reddit, sorry. I started playing this round because I wanted to do some more pavement art and to develop a headless nodeJS client that would play instruments. But I got tired of my little project. Now you know it all.

Merry Christmas!

sircamel

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:27 am

Damn you seem like a huge faggot. Merry Christmas, though!
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby sircamel » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:36 am

Did you even consider suppressing it? ;-)

But I am glad you made it here as well.

Random lost soul with an important high-level doll.

King of a community that cares about virtual wooden walls.

And the destruction of virtual wooden walls.

Supplied by "middle-aged" women playing Farmville.

Inside virtual wooden walls.

One day I shall write a poem just for you.
sircamel

Postby _Scipio » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:37 am

Sircamel you are way too bitter, it's a game and loss happens to everybody eventually.
mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Postby pawnchito » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:59 pm

Middle aged women probably give a decent amount of revenue to these folks.
pawnchito

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:20 pm

sircamel wrote:King of a community that cares about virtual wooden walls.

Did you just call this retard king of a community cause he can murder absolute mouth-breathing shitters in this game?

You're part of the problem lmao
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot