Hololive sends military aid to ukraine

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hololive sends military aid to ukraine

Postby vatas » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:37 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby overtyped » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:38 am

vatas wrote:Image

Killer whales are just better than sharks. Unlike sharks, killer whales do not need to resort to biting off fingers to determine if humans are their prey.

In fact, there has never been a documented fatal attack by a killer whale on humans in the wild. Therefore, I will argue that killer whales should be considered for the role currently held by sharks in our ecosystems. The only reason they can't is because killer whales are too large to fill all niches. Unless we can shrink some of them down, to fill all roles, sharks will remain for now.

In the pet world, sharks are like comparing slugs with dogs. slugs can't do shit except slime all over you, they make bad pets because they have the IQ of a slug, and they are just gross. Sharks are poopy, sorry but I've said it, and I'm not taking it back.

Also, unlike what some in this thread might think, shark is not a gender. Even if you dress up like a shark, it only makes you a furry at best.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby dagrimreefah » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:20 pm

overtyped wrote:Killer whales are just better than sharks. Unlike sharks, killer whales do not need to resort to biting off fingers to determine if humans are their prey.

In fact, there has never been a documented fatal attack by a killer whale on humans in the wild. Therefore, I will argue that killer whales should be considered for the role currently held by sharks in our ecosystems. The only reason they can't is because killer whales are too large to fill all niches. Unless we can shrink some of them down, to fill all roles, sharks will remain for now.

In the pet world, sharks are like comparing slugs with dogs. slugs can't do shit except slime all over you, they make bad pets because they have the IQ of a slug, and they are just gross. Sharks are poopy, sorry but I've said it, and I'm not taking it back.

Also, unlike what some in this thread might think, shark is not a gender. Even if you dress up like a shark, it only makes you a furry at best.

dagrimreefah

Postby overtyped » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:01 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:
overtyped wrote:Killer whales are just better than sharks. Unlike sharks, killer whales do not need to resort to biting off fingers to determine if humans are their prey.

That's the wrong gif, here, let Bob DOLE help you.
Killer whales are far superior, always have been.
overtyped

Postby DonVelD » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:41 pm

You know, Bob Dole might have a point.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:20 pm

vatas wrote:Image

basic instincts > it doesn't run away from me > I've never seen it > probably fucking poisonous or some shit I'm leaving.
also bullsharks dont give a fuck, truly the retards of sharks.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby bumfrog » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:55 pm

killer whales

erm, you mean Orcas? They’re achtually a type of dolphin
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby overtyped » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:12 am

bumfrog wrote:
killer whales

erm, you mean Orcas? They’re achtually a type of dolphin

Bob Dole has just one question, Wtf are you talking about? Read the title, this thread is about Hololive, so he would be grateful if you stayed on topic. We are talking about killer whales(Orca-Cat), also known as Shylily, yet you are pretending it's about an actual animal.

Rather than indulging in thread derailment, perhaps you could redirect your energies to more constructive endeavours. Your trolling behaviour could use an upgrade, and a gentle reminder from a mod might help with that. Let's strive for responsible and respectful interactions in this space!
overtyped

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:05 pm

I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL. I DONT NEED MY MEDS THE VTUBER IS REAL.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby vatas » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:59 pm

Reminds me, we need an AI voice meme of Obama/Trump/Biden playing Haven.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Previous

Return to The Moot