Animal Planet kingdom dead?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Animal Planet kingdom dead?

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:07 pm

Logged in today and no kingdom bonuses. Gonna assume someone killed em finally. Can whoever it was hurry up and take over the area so we stragglers and new founders get some bonuses again? Yeah kinda dont care bout no wars/kingdoms etc as long as there be bonuses.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Re: Animal Planet kingdom dead?

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:53 pm

Doesn't it feel a little presumptuous to assume people who wanna destroy realms would give a shit about your experience?
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:13 pm

Well seeing as I said "we stragglers and new founders" I was only asking for the others left in the now bonusless kingdom. Not for a singular person. So to correct your question. No I dont assume anyone who would have would care for the people left in the realm. But seeing as there isnt really a reason to take down kingdoms anymore except for expansions then asking who it was and looking to help them would lead to a faster recovery.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby vatas » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:38 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:But seeing as there isnt really a reason to take down kingdoms anymore except for expansions.

Basically, someone (not saying it was necessarily Snail, but someone with a similar mindset) saw an opportunity to take away Realm buffs from X amount of people, and seized on it.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm

vatas wrote:
cyrus9586 wrote:But seeing as there isnt really a reason to take down kingdoms anymore except for expansions.

Basically, someone (not saying it was necessarily Snail, but someone with a similar mindset) saw an opportunity to take away Realm buffs from X amount of people, and seized on it.

Just a wee bit lost. How does snail's post about global chats and game immersion matter here? Anyways doesnt matter as said I was mainly looking for who and seeing what can be done about getting buffs back. Either from someone else taking over or reestablishing AP's buffs.
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:11 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:Just a wee bit lost. How does snail's post about global chats and game immersion matter here? Anyways doesnt matter as said I was mainly looking for who and seeing what can be done about getting buffs back. Either from someone else taking over or reestablishing AP's buffs.

From what I gather, getting buffs requires founders of the kingdom to build statues and other stuff involving monoliths and bloody trees n' shit. I doubt they'll be assed to do all that but who knows, give it time. They might.
dagrimreefah

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:51 pm

vatas wrote:Basically, someone (not saying it was necessarily Snail, but someone with a similar mindset) saw an opportunity to take away Realm buffs from X amount of people, and seized on it.

snail is literally the only mongoloid who would do that
animal planet probably lost the buffs cause of norsca or some shit. stop praising this retard's ideas so much
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby vatas » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:58 am

Nightdawg wrote:stop praising this retard's ideas so much

I can agree that my head could have stricter laws against squatting.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby r0ck4ev3r » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:33 am

An edge case bug was used to bypass the visitors claim and Animal Planet's capital lost a hand full of the realm's total Menhir/Grotesque Idols. Animal planet was also attacked by multiple dummy realms that exploited blocking Thingwalls.
"Don't just have an idea- have all of them." ~ Niv-Mizzet
r0ck4ev3r

Postby ulbu » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:06 am

As far as I was briefed, AP attacked Norsca, the biggest realm of W14, and was f8cked several times in PVP and then lost totally. This happens, you know.
ulbu

Next

Return to The Moot