Rise of the Ainran: Warriors of Annihilation

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Rise of the Ainran: Warriors of Annihilation

Postby _Scipio » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:08 am

https://youtu.be/mNR6oKh7-hc

Greetings, fellow players of Haven and Hearth!

In this video, we have embraced the role of villains, fearlessly exploring the complexities of the game's narrative and pushing the boundaries of gameplay. We have meticulously crafted our characters and carved a path of ruthlessness, embodying the relentless pursuit of power and dominance within the realm.

We understand that these incidents may provoke strong reactions, as they capture the essence of our villainous personas. It is within the realm of Haven and Hearth that we have breathed life into these unforgettable moments, each contributing to the intricate tapestry of our dark narrative.

We invite you to join us as we reflect upon these extraordinary events, inviting discourse and exploration of the multifaceted experiences that Haven and Hearth offers. Engage with us in meaningful conversations as we embrace the diversity of playstyles and the impact they have on the ever-evolving world we inhabit.

We acknowledge that our choice of playstyle may evoke mixed emotions among the community, and we respect that. We invite you to watch the video with an open mind, knowing that it showcases a unique perspective and serves as a testament to the diverse ways players can engage with Haven and Hearth.

We encourage you to share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences in a respectful manner. Let us engage in meaningful conversations that celebrate the diverse narratives and playstyles that make Haven and Hearth such an incredible journey for all of us.

Together, let's appreciate the intricate tapestry of Haven and Hearth and the various ways players can shape its destiny.

May the realm of Haven and Hearth continue to inspire and captivate us all!

The Ainran
(without Kirche)

https://youtu.be/mNR6oKh7-hc
mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Re: Rise of the Ainran: Warriors of Annihilation

Postby MooCow » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:52 am

MooCow

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:27 am

Can't really speak to your HnH video, but the Dark and Darker fights were pretty fun.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:12 pm

consider popping Mrage, the hermits rly do deserve it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby DonVelD » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:17 pm

hermitkillers are based, gorillions must die
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby fairystyle » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:26 pm

I think its a good lesson to these people who were so into nerfing sieges to its current impossible state. That's what you get when your forum whining pushes game devs into making properly built bases impenetrable. The bullies who would get raided pretty soon after messing with wrong people — are invincible now. Enjoy
fairystyle

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:17 pm

Orca acting indignant over other groups doing the same shit her group does, while acting morally superior because felix might get bored and fuck with the other group purely for the fun of it. Some things will never change \o/
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby fairystyle » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:52 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Orca acting indignant over other groups doing the same shit her group does, while acting morally superior because felix might get bored and fuck with the other group purely for the fun of it. Some things will never change \o/

Well for 1 noone cares what proofless stuff is guy who is good for nothing but being annoying says, for 2, jeez stop getting so triggered by every message that i write or which mentions me, some stalker shit
fairystyle

Postby fairystyle » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:55 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Orca acting indignant over other groups doing the same shit her group does, while acting morally superior because felix might get bored and fuck with the other group purely for the fun of it. Some things will never change \o/

ah yes
i forgot to say
i have never ever acted morally superior over average, its kinda you problem since you are behaving morally inferior and your perspective builds up from that angle
so you are hearing things that i don't write
fairystyle

Postby vatas » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:42 pm

I don't think it would be impossible to balance the siege in a way where:

A) Sieging "every other noob" not really worth the time and effort.
B) You can feasibly (without completely no-lifing for 100 hours) slam dunk someone who goes around mugging people.

Currently you can pull off stuff like described in OP and/or this, then manage to retreat to a secure base, retaliation is impossible. (Sorry I keep using this same thing as case study.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Next

Return to The Moot