Pillow's Shop for Newbies and Hermits

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Pillow's Shop for Newbies and Hermits

Postby MtPillow » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:59 am

Hi ya'll~ This is my shop with a hodgepodge of random things.. mostly catered towards new players, casuals and hermits. Enjoy! :D

Location: "Tip of the Duck Tail" at the Whatever Bay Market. (Charterstone code: whatever-bay )
Currency used: Lead Bay Coins aka bc

Bargain Bin:

1 bc
Frying Pan q34
Badger Vest q42 w/ Leather Patch: +6 Exploration/Survival, Wear: 0/421, Armor class: 4/2

Everyday Low Price:
Stone Axe q120: 30bc each
Sub token: 450 bc each

Cheap Metal tools q100+ available on request.

Buying:
1 bc for 4x Hides, q15+
1 bc for 1x Entrails, q100+
1 bc for 1x Cave Angler Meat, q50+
20 bc for 1x Salt Crystal, q10+
50 bc for 1x Pearl, q10+

Also accepting wax, cavebulbs, suckling maws, milk, etc.

DM me and we can work something out... even delivery!

PS- Fellow casuals and hermits, please post requests of what items you guys would like and what payment options are desired!
Last edited by MtPillow on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MtPillow

Re: Pillow's Shop for Newbies and Hermits

Postby MtPillow » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:19 pm

Thanks for your business so far~

The big shops have those top quality tools and such but not everyone has tokens or rare resources to spare.

So... I'd like to know what kinds of items fellow casuals and hermits are interested in.

eg: Do you want more cheap spectacles or clothing. Maybe low q tools? Curios? Food material?

Thanks!
MtPillow

Postby NeoRed9 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Big +rep and +respect
NeoRed9

Postby DamJNeT » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Very nice !

As a recently returned player (~10 days) I'd be interested in mid QL tools and weapons. Stone axe, bone saw, metal shovel, pickaxe, frying pan, cauldon, boar spear/ brass knuckles / sword etc... whatever I can get to help me progress without having to buy 3 tokens per item.

Spectacles, treeplanter's pot, herbalist tables, clay/bricks, curios...

Most of those you already sell.

The real problem tho, is the payment. I could get QL 15 hides I guess, but not the rest. How can I get QL100 entrails without QL 100 tools in the first place ?
And also... How can I reach you ? It's been a while since I've used the fast travel, and I think it was removed at some point ?
DamJNeT

Postby MtPillow » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 pm

DamJNeT wrote:...
The real problem tho, is the payment. I could get QL 15 hides I guess, but not the rest. How can I get QL100 entrails without QL 100 tools in the first place ?
And also... How can I reach you ? It's been a while since I've used the fast travel, and I think it was removed at some point ?

Hey, so the normal travel option is via Charter Stone code. That means you need to visit a Thingwall and then instead of selecting the "Travel to Province" option, choose the other option. You'll be asked to enter a code. My stands are located at the Whatever Bay market; the code for that is whatever-bay .

Note that it does take travel weariness to travel from thingwalls to the charterstones.. so depending on your location and your will, this might not be a viable option.

I don't mind setting up some sort of delivery but you'll have to PM me and we can set things up. Or add me on Discord: Mt.Pillow#1278 and we can chat.

Also, in terms of payment options, I actually take a wide variety of things new players and casuals can get. Stuff like wax, leather, etc are all viable. I just don't have a buystand at the market for those since there's limited space and well.. there are other ppl who have buystands for those things already.
MtPillow

Postby MtPillow » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:02 pm

Thanks for the business so far guys!

Updated my post with what's currently available. Also, as noted, I can make a variety of metal tools q100+ for cheap prices. If you can't travel to the market or don't have coins, DM me and we can work something out.

Discord: Mt. Pillow#1278
MtPillow

Postby Valkir » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:47 pm

+1 Quality trader. Quick replies and awesome deals.
Valkir

Return to Apples For Oranges