Pj's Perfect Pea Picking Service -- WHAT A DEAL!

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Pj's Perfect Pea Picking Service -- WHAT A DEAL!

Postby squeezy102 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:16 am

Are you tired of bending and kneeling and burning your precious stamina to pick PEAS?

Those tiny green abominations are the worst. You ever eat split pea soup? Its disgusting. Nobody wants peas, nobody likes peas, and most of all NOBODY wants to pick their own peas.

Who could blame them? Picking peas SUCKS!

Luckily, there's a hearthling nearby who lives to serve others. Don't waste another point of stamina picking your own peas! Picking your own peas is for peasants and cretans -- let someone else do all the hard, disgusting work for you!

My name is Pj and I am a 5th generation pea picker, like my pappy and his pappy, and his grandpappy before him. Pea picking is in my blood.

For absolutely NO CHARGE TO YOU, I will happily and dutifully come pick all of your peas and stack them into nice, organized stockpiles at a location of your choosing. I can pile them north of your trellis, east, south... even west! Don't tell anyone about this, but I'll even stack them in the nearest body of water for you. Its really your choice. YOU are the king today. You DESERVE to be able to choose where your peas get stacked.

Simply use the hearth secret 'peapicker' and we'll figure out how I can get to your place, and without hesitation or conversation I will come and pick all of your peas while you sit at your table and eat and drink until your heart is content. You know what? Grab a 2nd chair to kick your feet up. YOU DESERVE IT.

I look forward to doing business for you, and you're welcome.
squeezy102

Re: Pj's Perfect Pea Picking Service -- WHAT A DEAL!

Postby Zampfeo » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:09 pm

What credos do to a mfer
Zampfeo

Postby loleznub » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:24 pm

+1 Good trade, picked all my peas and was understanding when I beat him for missing a trellis. Told me the next time I use the service he would give me his most prized possession: a q32 nettle pants infused with 4 gildings as payment for the mistake

10/10 will use again
loleznub

Postby RickyP602 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:40 pm

+1 did pick
RickyP602

Postby Einlanser » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:45 am

THIS DUDE DONE STOLE ALL MY GOTDAMN PEAS.
Einlanser

Return to Apples For Oranges