gone

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

gone

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:41 pm

just delete
Last edited by SlicingTheMoon on Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Re: New village recruiting.

Postby Giewonciak » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:47 pm

If you fail to raise team im up for some trade ;) Also one-man village but im doing good
Giewonciak

Re: New village recruiting.

Postby canigetahoiyah » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:21 pm

SlicingTheMoon wrote:We are 3 people currently in a small village, we have an inactive fisherman, a guy who does what ever he feels like and me building the village main part.
Currently I am the most active out of us and the thing I want to do is just build, without any care for credos or stats, but i am overwhelmed with the minimal chores and so I am not making much progress.

The idea of the village is similar to Ring of Brodgar but with a more organised core. With a barterstand system that organise items, store them ready for being processed and be resold.

Each member would have the opportunity to have their own private plot close to the core creating an extra layer of defence.

Well the problem i have is that my idea's just gets more and more complicated. In the end i keep on building on the idea's i have and there is no end in seight, my idea's are progressing faster than the work I can get done.

I am literally biting of more than I can chew.

So now I have to do the thing I am not very good at, recruiting and manage people.

We need...
Farmers
Hunters
Potterer
Miners
Tree farmers
Herder
Cook

The village itself is very unique, so I would guess it is not something most people would join. So before giving away the location, I would like to talk with those who are interested in joining. English speaking only.

My discord is MoonMan#5704

DMed you - the Notorious HRT
godspeed, forest boys
canigetahoiyah

Return to Dwarves & Thieves